Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - TWO STRAND Graduated Bead Necklace J296893 - WOW!

OK, now I still see Pearls, but when I click on the item/pearls it shows the 4 colors of the necklace. But when are they going to remove the Pearls? Crazy Q! had to deleted my Bookmark and start over. What a pain.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

To Sheesh and Seka....The wrong pictures, when you click on the colors was corrected today and showed the 4 colors in the 2 strand bead necklace when you clicked on each color and then later today someone messed with it again and now the Choc is 2 strand beads..correct; the Silver is 2 strand beads..correct; the Gold is 3 strand pearls...wrong and the Gunmetal is 3 strand pearls...wrong. It is messed up again but it was correct for awhile this afternoon. The main picture was wrong and was finally been corrected. The description is and has always been correct. Louis said the item number for the 2 strand necklace in 4 colors is J296893 so I'm ordering my necklaces under that number and ignoring the pictures when I click on the individual colors and ordering by color not by the pictures. If I click refresh it brings up the correct beads and colors but they jump back to the original wrong pearls.

Sheesh, I am seeing what you are seeing but for a short period of time today it was correct. I decided to go ahead and order using the colors as my reference and forgetting about the pictures. Seka...the updated link you provided shows the wrong pictures as Sheesh is so frustratingly trying to explain and understand. No, Sheesh your computer is fine, the problem is with whoever imputed the information and then messed it up again.

Guess after this fiasco there will be a lot of returns and that will be the end of a reorder on this necklace. Best we get them while we can.

Respected Contributor

On 9/9/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

To Sheesh and Seka....The wrong pictures, when you click on the colors was corrected today and showed the 4 colors in the 2 strand bead necklace when you clicked on each color and then later today someone messed with it again and now the Choc is 2 strand beads..correct; the Silver is 2 strand beads..correct; the Gold is 3 strand pearls...wrong and the Gunmetal is 3 strand pearls...wrong. It is messed up again but it was correct for awhile this afternoon. The main picture was wrong and was finally been corrected. The description is and has always been correct. Louis said the item number for the 2 strand necklace in 4 colors is J296893 so I'm ordering my necklaces under that number and ignoring the pictures when I click on the individual colors and ordering by color not by the pictures. If I click refresh it brings up the correct beads and colors but they jump back to the original wrong pearls.

Sheesh, I am seeing what you are seeing but for a short period of time today it was correct. I decided to go ahead and order using the colors as my reference and forgetting about the pictures. Seka...the updated link you provided shows the wrong pictures as Sheesh is so frustratingly trying to explain and understand. No, Sheesh your computer is fine, the problem is with whoever imputed the information and then messed it up again.

Guess after this fiasco there will be a lot of returns and that will be the end of a reorder on this necklace. Best we get them while we can.

I can't explain why - but on my computer - I see all the correct photos (the same photos I posted) - just checked again!

Nonetheless - we are certain that Item J296893 is the Two Strand Graduated Bead Necklace - have ordered all 4 of them - and can't wait to receive them! They are beyond beautiful!

I missed out on the previous version of this Necklace - but not this time!

Respected Contributor

I really love these necklaces and I know from experience if I don't order them all now, I will regret it. So, one of each color for me!

Super Contributor

Wowza! I just placed my order for two in the gold tone color. I love the brushed finish. I think these will be stunning and I love the chunky look of four strands. I am thinking that this winter I will wear them shopping downtown Chicago under one of Louis' coats with leather gloves and won't they be pretty during the holidays with a simple Whisper Knit top? A great option instead of always wearing a scarf. I travel often and do not like to take real gold so these will be very nice for business or evening. Great price too.

Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Tshirtgal said:

Wowza! I just placed my order for two in the gold tone color. I love the brushed finish. I think these will be stunning and I love the chunky look of four strands. I am thinking that this winter I will wear them shopping downtown Chicago under one of Louis' coats with leather gloves and won't they be pretty during the holidays with a simple Whisper Knit top? A great option instead of always wearing a scarf. I travel often and do not like to take real gold so these will be very nice for business or evening. Great price too.

I think it will be fabulous! Did you read on Louis' blog about how Jac wore them to a Fashion Week event in NYC---oh my!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

I thought that I would only need the chocolate and the gold. But after thinking about what happened the last time with the other necklaces(jet/clear/bronze/grey beads), I only ordered the bronze and the gray, they were so nice I went back for the others but they were gone! I have the 3 colors now and still waiting for the clear beads. I said to myself what was I thinking! I think the same sold-out will happen with these, so I went back to order the gunmetal and the silver.

I recently ordered the Ripka pearl necklace system that was at an event price for less than half of what it sold for as a TSV. It's OK but will be sending back. I got the 4 Linea necklaces for about the same price of the one Ripka necklace. Yes,I know the linea beads are not real, but are more versatile, 4 different colors and the quality is there.

I think these bead necklaces will go very fast and I hate stalking like I did to get the fish and jet black beads.

I will not have buyer's regret.

Trusted Contributor

I think there were many regrets over the original three strand gold ball necklace--one of the first pieces in the Linea jewelry line.

Valued Contributor

I received the 4 necklaces today, shipping was very fast, there is a warehouse about 100 miles from me.

They are gorgeous!! Run to order before they are gone.!

They are a matte finish, beads are graduated, not to big and looks like they cost more.

I will certainly enjoy wearing these, you will not see anything like it in B&M stores.

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Tylerpoo said:

I received the 4 necklaces today, shipping was very fast, there is a warehouse about 100 miles from me.

They are gorgeous!! Run to order before they are gone.!

They are a matte finish, beads are graduated, not to big and looks like they cost more.

I will certainly enjoy wearing these, you will not see anything like it in B&M stores.

Oh, you little dickens! I ordered two of the four and was proud of my willpower. Now, I don't know what I'll do.