Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - TWO STRAND Graduated Bead Necklace J296893 - WOW!

WOW! Gorgeous! All of them!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE LINEA GOLD BEAD NECKLACE”</h3>

bold beads3

………………………………..The DOUBLE STRAND BEAD NECKLACE………… J296893…………………is a CORE piece to any woman’s wardrobe….AN ESSENTIAL….It is as classic as a strand of pearls…..and as MODERN as anything from George Jensen…..a famous jewelry and fine crystal company…know for their very modern pieces…………..This double strand necklace has GRADUATED beads….the smallest being in the back, approx12.0 mm to the largest, 21.5mm being at the center front……..One of the key and most important focal points of “these” necklaces are their colors. Many of you are now familiar with the “LINEA GOLD” finish. It was a finish I used at Anne Klein and we then called it “STUDIO GOLD”…….It is not the shiny gold you are used to seeing on Fashion jewelry. My finish is warmer, softer almost a satin finish….but not quite……..The GLOW seems to come from WITHIN. These are very special finishes and distinguish the pieces from most of the jewelry now out there….certainly at this price and certainly on QVC…………..It is extremely hard for me to pick my favorite color because each fills a whole…..a gap….in a woman’s jewelry wardrobe……each SOLVES A PROBLEM with the question…”what shall I wear?”……………Starting with the LINEA GOLD…………..Since I am a LEO through and through….4 signs in Leo……I naturally am drawn to GOLD as I am to the SUN……..Worn simply alone….the two strands circling the neck…. is a major statement. The photos to the upper left show them worn on their shortest and longest length. I believe the extender for this necklace is four inches………………To create an even more POWERFUL look, for those who can, I highly recommend wearing two at one time. You can wear them together….one at the shortest length and the other at the longest length….creating four strands of perfectly nested beads…………………….or for a more JUMBLED look….play with the lengths as I have done above. By now you have a variety of earrings to choose from…….THE DEMI HOOP, which has been reordered in all colors and introducing the new CHOCOLATE…… THE SWIRL, shown at the upper right…..THE BOLD HOOP….shown at the bottom left…..and for you purists….the new LINEA GOLD BALL STUD, [do not have the style number yet], which will match the necklaces perfectly will be coming……I believe they are pierced only, but I’m not 100 % sure…….I want to make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR….it is perfectly fine to MIX GOLDS….LINEA GOLD with SHINY GOLD earrings….You see it in all the photos above……….When and How do you wear these necklaces……….First, anytime of year…ALL YEAR…..any time of day or night. Wear them casually with a sweater and jeans or in the summer with ALL WHITE or fabulous colors………Since this necklace was taken from my archives….Jac has had the opportunity to wear these many times. Most recently to the FANY event………………She had on a floor length black cashmere knit halter backless dress with a wrap bottom. The wrap skirt was actually attached to the bodysuit top and was connected to the skirt with a gold and jet button…..She had a nude leg to balance out the bare back, and killer black and gold multi strap heels….Then TWO of the GOLD BEAD NECKLACES and the BOLD GOLD HOOP………no bias…..she was the best looking woman in the ballroom!!…………………It really is a very simple look for any of you to achieve, and I mean any height, and size…..A beautiful simple black WK sweater, tunic or top….my Black WK pencil skirt…..BLACK TIGHTS…you choose the solid opaque or one of the fancies….and the BEADS and Earring….instant WOW….and it will take all of 4 minutes to get dressed………………….. I guarantee….you will be the BEST DRESSED woman in the room…….let them wear their gimmicks and what not………..SLEEK, MODERN and SEXY will always WIN OUT…..the others will look like fading flowers………………………………….enjoy…………………………..much Love…………………………………………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE LINEA SILVER BEAD NECKLACE”</h3>

bold beads1

………………I know there are as many of you who are SILVER LOVERS as there are GOLD LOVERS, and I certainly understand the attraction to that GLEAMING WHITE COOL METAL……..For me….it’s a matter of Opposites Attract…………………..As GOLD is to BLACK,,,,,,SILVER is to CHARCOAL GRAY…..as in my Charcoal solid Gray WK turtleneck above……another essential …..At the upper left you can see the necklace at it two extreme lengths….the SHORTEST and the LONGEST, due to the 4 inch extender…..so it should be fine on anyone who has a short neck……I have to say….my photos do no justice to the color and depth of the silver. They sort of get flattened out and loose their luster and color. If you already were one of the lucky few who own the wire cuff or my silver PANTHER LINK watch your wrist will be as well dressed as your neck. There are again many options as far as earrings go….The new matching SILVER STUD….the SILVER SWIRL….THE SILVER DEMI HOOP and the SILVER BOLD HOOP…..and more in the future……Silver lovers REJOICE…..and maybe I can get some converts to silver….or even try BOTH………………………..enjoy…………………..much Love …………………………………Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE LINEA GUNMETAL BEAD NECKLACE”</h3>

bold beads2

………………..Many of you have discovered the BEAUTY and usefulness of GUNMETAL JEWELRY……………….When Gold or Silver might seem to bright or to much of a CONTRAST to the outfit your are wearing GUNMETAL is just the right ALTERNATIVE………It is softer, and creates a calmer accent……………..It is also unexpected which always gives an air of SOPHISTICATION and CHIC…….Gunmetal many be a new metal color in your wardrobe, but I have been using it for decades……………..It is a definite problem solver when you realize you just don’t have the right jewelry to go with the colors or patterns you have chosen…..These are all the reasons, for me……GUNMETAL IS A MUST HAVE ESSENTIAL……………………………………….enjoy……………………much Love……………………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE LINEA CHOCOLATE BEAD NECKLACE”</h3>

bold beads

…………………………………………..LINEA CHOCOLATE……………the NEWEST COLOR to be added to the LINEA JEWELRY FIRMAMENT………..Do not think for one minute this is not an important color to own. Again, it is a PROBLEM SOLVER and you will quickly see how many times you reach for CHOCOLATE when no other color is just right…..For example above……..I have the necklace with my WHISPER KNIT TN in the newest color…………….CLAY……….Chocolate is a QVC name for ……COPPER, but since it is not made of copper….it’s a name we are not allowed to use……I had suggested Copper TONE, but maybe that would have caused problems…LOL…..No other color…..not gold….not silver….not gunmetal…..would be as PERFECT and TONAL as the LINEA CHOCOLATE with the CLAY TN. You will notice the Chocolate Demi Hoop in the upper right…..It is in the shiny finish while the beads are in the new LINEA FINISH….They are very compatible together…………….The ANTIQUE ROSE GOLD WATCH and the CHOCOLATE WIRE CUFF all work beautifully with the beads and earrings. Your choices of earrings in the CHOCOLATE are a little more limited as it is a difficult color to achieve, and not all manufactures are equipped to make it….You have the DEMI HOOP or the new BALL STUD….for now…….Another thing to consider is MIXING the COLOR NECKLACES…..SILVER WITH GOLD, SILVER WITH GUNMETAL, and GUNMETAL WITH CHOCOLATE…..all look SUPERB….Do not underestimate the value of collecting CHOCOLATE jewelry……your world will instantly broaden…with more choices to solve your dressing problems………your life will definitely be easier, and really….who doesn’t like CHOCOLATE!!!………………………………………..

…………………………………………………………………………………….enjoy…………………………Much Love……………………………………………….Louis296

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - TWO STRAND Graduated Bead Necklace J296893 - WOW!

Thank you for posting these pictures. As usual Louis' pictures are so far superior to the QVC photos it is ridiculous. I love them all and have placed my orders. Do we know anything about the matching stud earring. It will be a terrific earring to have. They will go with anything.

Super Contributor

Omg! These are beautiful! I have his original 3 strand gold ball necklace and wear it constantly. Don't know which color I would pick next but definitely want two! I love the ""jumbled"" look.
Respected Contributor

On 9/9/2014 TeachRsPet said: Omg! These are beautiful! I have his original 3 strand gold ball necklace and wear it constantly. Don't know which color I would pick next but definitely want two! I love the ""jumbled"" look.

I missed the previous version of this Necklace - so I ordered all four this time!

Respected Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Seka said:
On 9/9/2014 TeachRsPet said: Omg! These are beautiful! I have his original 3 strand gold ball necklace and wear it constantly. Don't know which color I would pick next but definitely want two! I love the "jumbled" look.

I missed the previous version of this Necklace - so I ordered all four this time!

I have the original version, but the beads were on a black cord. This is very different so I ordered all four too.

Valued Contributor

SEKA...THANKS FOR GETTING THIS STRAIGHTENED OUT. I decided to order the chocolate and gunmetal after all. I have his original gold one. I think the chocolate and gunmetal will look fabulous together.

Respected Contributor

wow!! what beauties and now I have to choose!

Esteemed Contributor

I too have the original but am going to buy the new gold anyway. Looks like vintage Robert Lee Morris.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Yesterday morning on FEW, Jac was wearing 2 of the silver necklaces; see video on item #A231138; and from a distance looked like she was wearing very large white pearls. And Jacque was wearing one gunmetal.

Trusted Contributor

Have the original and have been waiting for these!!! Gunmetal for sure!