Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - T NECK SWEATER - Charcoal Gray, Navy!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE CHARCOAL GRAY WK TURTLE NECK”</h3>

new TN5

There have been so many requests for a SOLID CHARCOAL GRAY CLASSIC TURTLE NECK in the WHISPER KNIT, A72448…..that I have finally been able to bring it to you. This is the PERFECT DARK GRAY…..Not so dark that it looks like black, as you can see above with the WK black pencil skirt, and not so pale that it borders on med. gray……..This is an ……ESSENTIAL….and should be in every turtle neck wearers wardrobe. Can it be any easier to put on a black bottom, a CHARCOAL GRAY TN and some LINEA GRAY PEARLS, J264035, and look totally pulled together……and be dressed in 4 minutes or less!…….To complete the look….a pair of ANIMAL INSTINCTS tights in the GRAY [which work beautifully with the CHARCOAL GRAY TH….a pair of black SUEDE pumps or shoe boots and you are done to the NINES!……..CLASSY & CLASSIC with a TWIST…thanks to the tights….CHIC as all get out……….TIMELESS……………..FYI…the WK pencil skirt is avail in two lengths……The A237412 ranges from 25 1/2? to 27 1/2?….while the A253411 is a little shorter….23 1/2? to 24 1/2?, both perfect with the new TIGHTS…………………………enjoy……………..much Love……………………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE NAVY WK TURTLE NECK”</h3>

new TN6

The navy is the RICH DARK LINEA NAVY…..I remember when I first brought this color to QVC, and I was told it was too dark! I said “what do you mean it’s too dark….it’s a TRUE SAILOR NAVY BLUE”…..the answer” but you won’t be able to tell the difference between black and this navy on TV”. My answer……:then it’s the RIGHT NAVY!” Obviously, everyone can tell the difference, and it has become a popular color because of how dark it is. I did this color at AK, and again it was a very popular color. I did shoes and boots in this color for the AK line, and they were an instant sell out…..the color became the Anne Klein Navy……Now it’s the LINEA NAVY…..I take it with me where ever I go….LOL…..The new Whisper Knit PANT is now avail in this deep rich dark navy, and for me it is an ESSENTIAL MUST HAVE……fall…winter…spring and early summer….they will be core pieces in your wardrobes………Is there an easier SLEEKER way to dress?……………Add the LINEA PEARLS in NAVY……..you’re done…………There are many other colors avail. in the WK TN, but the NAVY and the CHARCOAL are the newest additions……………………………………………………………….enjoy……… much Love………………..Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - T NECK SWEATER - Charcoal Gray, Navy!

I have already received the charcoal t-neck and it is beautiful. The only thing that would make it better is if it was Posh Knit instead of WK. I ordered the Posh Knit navy t-neck. So sad the Posh Knit is not coming back.

Respected Contributor

DiAnne, I totally agree on the posh knit--it's my favorite! I have the PK sweater sets in just about every color with scarves to match, but I didn't realize there was a PK option n the turtleneck. I'll check that out!

I already ordered both the WK navy and charcoal turtlenecks.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful deep gray!
Honored Contributor

I've already ordered the navy t-neck. Cannot wait to have it in hand.

Trusted Contributor

I have both colors home already and they are not to be missed. ladies. The are key foundational pieces for the Linea look.

Frequent Contributor

Has Louis said when and what the colors will be for the new ribbed wk t-necks?

Valued Contributor

I'm keeping myself on waitlist for the charcoal grey button front cardigan some time this fall. That charcoal grey color is very beautiful and I'm thinking that with my perfectly pink turtle or my aubergine turtle, or quite a few of the other beautiful WK turtlenecks ~ it will look great with the black WK pencil skirt or the long WK black skirt. And of course the tights and black suede shoe boots. I really, really like outfits that take 5 minutes to put together Smiley Happy