Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek, Ralph Lauren Fall/Winter 2022

A beautiful, sophisticated collection. Love them all, but I've always been a fan of Ralph Lauren. 

Honored Contributor

All very wearable, imo.

I particularly like the lace collar blouse worn with a tie and a brooch. 

Also, in another photo, I used to wear a similar outfit......black turtleneck under a white shirt with blazer, black pants. 

Anyway, I'd wear almost all of them, with the exception of, maybe, the sequined pants in the last photo. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Years ago, when it was ok for a man to compliment a woman, as I've previously mentioned several times, I would receive the best (polite) comments from various men when I wore outfits similar to Ralf Lauren versions.

Blazers, white shirts, worn with a tie.

I would run across, here and there, young mens' and children's ties, which were smaller, thinner, etc.

I've always appreciated a compliment from co-workers, etc.  And I told each of them so.  No harm done, when it's polite and genuine.  IMO, of course.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

P.S.  And, I was completely 'covered up' wearing these types of outfits.  

Which made/makes a big difference regarding 'compliments', imo.

Trusted Contributor

Ralph Lauren's clothes are classic and timeless.  So nice to see clothing that is not full of holes and ripped to shreds, or shirts tucked half in and half out.  Give me the classic look all day long.

Respected Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

Ralph Lauren's clothes are classic and timeless.  So nice to see clothing that is not full of holes and ripped to shreds, or shirts tucked half in and half out.  Give me the classic look all day long.

Actually, there is a lot more to the Ralph Lauren clothing than what is shown here. You can easily find distressed denim and other such items and looks in some of his other collections.