Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Perfectly Pink Safari Shirt & Tank.

Lestoil is my friend in the laundry room for greasy stains.

I like wearing this top because most of the time I am indoors with A/C and the blouse does keep the chill off.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

YES JJM to Lestoil for removing stains especially with this fabric. My testimonial is funny now but not at the time. My niece was having a beach front wedding and requested everyone wear white or very light colors. I wore A199786 crinkle crepe V NK Pullover and A199787 crinkle crepe overly skirt, both in off white. My mother, who never drank, got too hot and with great force vomited all over me. With a strong mixture, including red wine; it was a mess and unforgettable. Someone even mentioned at her funeral. I could not launder until days later and using Lestoil it looks as good as new. I guess, in a way, saying this fabric stains is confirming how well polyester takes color? My mom, by the way, blamed my sister for some reason.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Respected Contributor

On 3/1/2015 DiAnne said:

If only it was silk.......

Indeed. I agree. I'm willing to pay the additional cost for a nicer fabric. As long as it's not 100% polyester!!!

Respected Contributor

On 3/2/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

YES JJM to Lestoil for removing stains especially with this fabric. My testimonial is funny now but not at the time. My niece was having a beach front wedding and requested everyone wear white or very light colors. I wore A199786 crinkle crepe V NK Pullover and A199787 crinkle crepe overly skirt, both in off white. My mother, who never drank, got too hot and with great force vomited all over me. With a strong mixture, including red wine; it was a mess and unforgettable. Someone even mentioned at her funeral. I could not launder until days later and using Lestoil it looks as good as new. I guess, in a way, saying this fabric stains is confirming how well polyester takes color? My mom, by the way, blamed my sister for some reason.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Wowza, what a story---what a visual! I don't know whether to say "thanks" or not! LOL!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

My cousin stayed with me a few days, and I washed some of her clothes. She mentioned she had a grease stain on one of her sweatshirts. I used a product that was supposed to work on grease stains; but when I washed the sweatshirt, after applying the product according to directions, the stain got even bigger. Then a friend of mine who lives in the same condo building, told me to use Dawn liquid dish soap. I used that, and it took out the stain. I haven't tried Lestoil, but I've heard of that product.