Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - NEW T NECK! A259110

Oh my, love the ribbed detail.....Such wonderful styling. Got to get this one.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I'm in for a Black and a Grey---and those Pinstripe Pants, too---I also think there is a matching jacket coming. I'm a total s#cker for pinstripe!

Seeing those new 3 stand pearls with the hematite spacers reminded me that I have a Cecile et Jeanne suite of a necklace, earrings and bracelet that I bought in one of the boutiques in the Marais in Paris in 2006 back when I lived there. The suite is hematite metal and white pearls---so will be perfect with the new Grey Ultimate T-Neck and the pinstripe pants! I'm sure I'll get the LDO Pearls and Earrings, too, as, you know, more is more when it comes to LDO and Linea!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

On 9/3/2014 Sheesh said:

I'm in for a Black and a Grey---and those Pinstripe Pants, too---I also think there is a matching jacket coming. I'm a total s#cker for pinstripe!

Seeing those new 3 stand pearls with the hematite spacers reminded me that I have a Cecile et Jeanne suite of a necklace, earrings and bracelet that I bought in one of the boutiques in the Marais in Paris in 2006 back when I lived there. The suite is hematite metal and white pearls---so will be perfect with the new Grey Ultimate T-Neck and the pinstripe pants! I'm sure I'll get the LDO Pearls and Earrings, too, as, you know, more is more when it comes to LDO and Linea!

Sounds beautiful, Sheesh! You have good taste and are a very lucky woman to have lived in Paris...it's a dream of mine. The closest I got was very frequent visits when my daughter lived there. Among my best memories...

Respected Contributor

On 9/3/2014 GraceCO said:
On 9/3/2014 Sheesh said:

Sounds beautiful, Sheesh! You have good taste and are a very lucky woman to have lived in Paris...it's a dream of mine. The closest I got was very frequent visits when my daughter lived there. Among my best memories...

Thanks, Grace. I go back often, but it's been almost 7 years since I moved back to the States and it all seems like a dream now. When I retire in a couple of years I will rent an apartment in Paris for at least a year, but it won't be nearly as grande as the apartment I had when my company was giving me a hefty monthly allowance to pay for it and more! Oh, those were the days---before the 2008 crash---not happening again. SIGH! But I'm very grateful for what I had.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

Oh my, that sienna is screaming at me! That and the black are mine! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 9/3/2014 Sheesh said:
On 9/3/2014 GraceCO said:
On 9/3/2014 Sheesh said:

Thanks, Grace. I go back often, but it's been almost 7 years since I moved back to the States and it all seems like a dream now. When I retire in a couple of years I will rent an apartment in Paris for at least a year, but it won't be nearly as grande as the apartment I had when my company was giving me a hefty monthly allowance to pay for it and more! Oh, those were the days---before the 2008 crash---not happening again. SIGH! But I'm very grateful for what I had.

Oh yea, that's definitely the way to do it! But, I bet you'll find something not as grande, but charming. So wonderful that you have that to look forward to...well done!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a fan of the original, classic turtleneck (I think I own in 9 or 10 colors?) but will be scooping up the Sienna and Black in this newly updated style. How flattering!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

When will this be available?

Esteemed Contributor

Sienna and gray for me, along with the pinstripes ...

Valued Contributor

So chic! I have plenty of his WKs including the new charcoal I was on WL for almost 6 months, it came about a month ago. So, if you get it, enjoy!!