Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Chinese Porcelain Print Top - 4 Colours!

On 2/21/2014 Mindy D said: I think my favorite is the brown. I hope I don't fall asleep before 4:00 A.M.

You can order at 12AM ET if it comes online for ordering. If you record the show and watch it later in the AM, then you can see how the items look (if its on that 4AM roster for showing). If you dislike how it looks, you can cancel the order but if you like it, you at least have the order in.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

This top is not for me.....it would add pounds. I save $$$ for other Linea

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful print! And I have no problem with the fabric. It is terrific for travel. I don't find it heat-producing at all.

While yellow isn't the best color for me, I do love it. I bought the yellow denim jacket last year to wear primarily with navy and while as an accent. I am very tempted!

Esteemed Contributor

This is an easy pass for me ... much too long, plus I would smother in 3/4 sleeves and polyester in spring and summer.

Trusted Contributor

That twig is calling my name!!! Is there an item number yet??? And i don't understand why the Q has to put Louis' shows in the middle of the night all the time??? Same with George Simonton. It's ridiculous!!!
Trusted Contributor

Love the fabric, love the print. Just hard to decide which color I'm going for--I'm leaning toward blue, but pink is always calling my name. Louis doesn't do that much pink, so it's a tough decision for sure!

Honored Contributor

You really can't tell about a fabric, just by its content. There's so much new technology out there. Those that do not wear prints; why not try just one? I need to find comfortable pants that go with the twig. I think another poster might be right about this piece making one look broad in the shoulder. I'm partial to the twig and the yellow.