Trusted Contributor

Smiling So Long and Wide My Jaws Ache!

Oh my stars and garters ! I don't remember a more enjoyable QVC afternoon ! The models are out of control, strutting their WIC trousers, Voguing, sashaying, sending wiggleless, jiggleless morse code with their uplifted derriers.  Rene is in rare form, she's smiling, laughing, downright mirthful.  Her control is being tested, every now and then having to reign everyone in, but her position has not been challenged. There's been no disrespect.  Eighty and ninety year old women are calling in to get fashion and fit advice and getting just that.   Everyone is in sync. and- Albany's quick wit is neither misunderstood nor wasted.  What a joy !

Oh yes , and the two pair set of trousers is selling in the thousands.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Smiling So Long and Wide My Jaws Ache!

I couldn't disagree more strongly.  I tried to watch, but just couldn't do it.  I had to change the channel.  The minute I saw (actually heard her loud, loud voice) who QVC had paired with Rene, I knew it couldn't be a worse decision.  I don't think they could have possibly made a worse choice.

Honored Contributor

Albany is always very entertaining!  Lots of the husbands around here seem to like watching her, too.  No harm done re: WWW shows.  It's all good news, anyway.  Nothing depressing, which is important once in a while.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry-but I do not like Renee, and I can't stand the behavior of the models she encourages......always the same nonsense.........she is obnoxious......

Honored Contributor

90 y/o lady was fun,  Rene I don't mind so much, today's host pushes the boundary on taste

Obviously everyone has different opinions on what they like to watch

Valued Contributor

She ALWAYS pushes the boundaries. Acting like a degranged teeny bopper. Never watch either lady.

Honored Contributor

You described that so well I had to go watch the video.  Albany and Renee have a zest for life that comes across in everything they do and it always makes me feel good, too. 

Renee's new black and gold top is amazing, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

You described that so well I had to go watch the video.  Albany and Renee have a zest for life that comes across in everything they do and it always makes me feel good, too. 

Renee's new black and gold top is amazing, too.

I agree.  Albany has grown on me and I look forward to her presentations.  Today, everyone was smiling and having fun and I found that I was too.  When, the older callers where speaking everyone was encouraging them which was so kind.  I think Albany is beautiful and looks good in everything.   She is irreverent and refreshing.  Renee and Albany are always a good combination. 

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see it at all.  But I'm all for smiling and happiness.

I'm sitting here watching the news, remains of a toddler found in a lagoon in Chicago, no progress on the shooting of a police officer more than a week ago, refugees offered no refuge etc....  what a sad place this world can be.

Trusted Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Sorry-but I do not like Renee, and I can't stand the behavior of the models she encourages......always the same nonsense.........she is obnoxious......

DITTO.