Occasional Contributor

Small size and large models?

This morning I watched a host show a pair of a type of tied died shorts (probably an XXsmall) against her body and three inches where available on either side of the shorts.  I wish they would quit using xxsmall and then showing it on size 18 models.  It's just hypocritical in itself.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Small size and large models?

I just watch the host.  Almost all of them are on the petite size and small.  I'm  just as thin, and since I'm not used to the large models.....I just depend on the host.  I can visualize it better.  If the host isn't wearing it and they don't have a thin model, I just skip the item. 

Respected Contributor

I think you mean, tye-dye shorts lol

Honored Contributor

Is Carrie the model gone?  I don't watch much anymore, but when I do, I don't recall seeing her.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie wrote:

This morning I watched a host show a pair of a type of tied died shorts (probably an XXsmall) against her body and three inches where available on either side of the shorts.  I wish they would quit using xxsmall and then showing it on size 18 models.  It's just hypocritical in itself.  

@Goodie   Also yesterday, they had a plus size model in NYDJ skinny jeans. I was embarrassed for her...had to be 3 sizes too small. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What about the dark haired Maria?  She was a good model and the chothes were perfect on her.  A few of the newer ones really need to learn how to model. I prefer to watch the models on HSN.now.