Frequent Contributor

I am seeing that on so many new items the shipping is now $5.50. That is way too much. From now on my shopping with QVC will be few and far between

Respected Contributor

Shipping seemed to improve for a short period of time. But now I have several orders which have finally shipped after being in the preparing your order status for weeks. HSN usually ships quicker than QVC but I have a couple of orders now  that have finally shipped after being in the preparing to ship status for almost a week.  Amazon has been the quickest and most reliable shipping for me

Valued Contributor

If I order clothing, for the most part, it takes longer to change to shipped status. An exception last week is my order for D&Co TSV, ordered on the 4th and arrived on the 9th, that was fast.

I ordered pants on 21 July and I didn't receive them until the 9 Aug. Two tops ordered at same time, same thing, different color, and pretty new; one is preparing order and then other changed to backorder yesterday.

The pkgs coming from Ontario, Calif., they get the to me sooner I guess because I live in CO. Anything coming from NJ or PA warehouses takes a long time to get shipped, around 10 days. NC warehouses are averaging in the middle, about 10 days to get here, not in preparing order long like the other warehouses.

I've come to know two weeks for almost everything from date of ordering is when they'll finally arrive.

Honored Contributor

I breathe a sigh of relief when I see my packages coming from Ontario, CA. because I know I'll have them in just a couple of days. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Jeanne from VA  I live in Delaware and am seeing some of the fastest shipping, even with so many things coming through the post office.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!