Respected Contributor

Was flipping channels and saw the clog on w/ Carolyn- Since my mother walks her dogs, I thought that these would be useful (although she probably has something similar already!)- Checked out Amazon first and BINGO- Bought them (paw print) for $22- On the Q they are $31-I also picked up the black patent for myself since it's raining like crazy here in PA today & will be useful for days like this in the future!

Super Contributor

Also got mine from Amazon last year. They have been through muck and mud and slop... and they still look good after hosing them off. :-)

Trusted Contributor

I bought a pair of Sloggers too, a few months ago after seeing them on QVC with Carolyn, but I, too, bought mine from Amazon for a lesser price. I bought a pair of pretty black floral ones.

I've had a pair or two of these waterproof vinyl clogs on hand, in various brands, for many years now, and couldn't be without them. They are indispensible for walking the dog around my wet yard, or gardening, etc. Eventually they all seem to develop cracks, and then let in water, but they do hold up for a good while.

They're great.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking about getting a pair of these for when I do yard work like mowing, weeding, etc. I either wear flip-flops which I know I shouldn't do or I have a pair of gym shoes I ruined mowing the lawn and I put those on.

These would be so easy to just wipe off. Thanks for the heads up on the price.

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair last year on clearance at a garden center. I love them. I keep them right by the garage door.

Regular Contributor
I found mine at a local Tractor Supply store great size & colors selection, $24.95 no S&H
Frequent Contributor

I have 2 pair. What is nice about these - is that you can remove the inner sole lining - wash it or leave it out while you totally wash the inside and outside of these shoes. The only down side is the heavy tread on the bottom, that collects plenty of mud and is a dreaded task when you want to clean out the mud. I usually just let them dry, then slap them together (sole to sole) over my trash container and that pops out most of the dried mud.

These are also great - wearing them around town doing errands, when it is rainy outside.
No need to worry about your other shoes getting wet. Wearing my boot-cut jeans usually covers most of the shoes - so they really aren't that noticeable in public. I wear them outside usually - when I do all the yard work. They will last and last.

Esteemed Contributor

I discovered Sloggers as gardening shoes and I wear nothing else when I'm gardening now. However, with all the cute prints they have I always keep a nice clean pair of the clogs and boots to wear as rain shoes. They are so much lighter and more comfortable than regular rainboots. Also, the souls have better traction when there's ice.