Honored Contributor

I have a bunch of her individual pieces and the most surprising thing is the compliments! I finally tried a set, a sleeveless tunic and a skinny pant, and it fit beautifully! I tried another set with the skinny pant and it fit differently. Turned out the second set was made in Sri Lanka!

I've been watching a lot and notice they haven't yet mentioned made in America in referring to this TS. I suspect it's not

Honored Contributor

I wore Slinky way back in the day.  My friend still does, she doesn't do well with shopping so every season I check out what Slinky is offering and I buy 3 sets for her and she pays me back.  I was going to do it the end of this month when the fall things would be out but I'll take a look now.  Thanks....

Respected Contributor

Here's some more info in case you did not see. The tunic bust measurement seems odd to me in relation to everything else but this states it is 3-4 in. larger so that might help ladies that are well endowed.

Duster and Pant - Fitted: Designed for 2 to 3 inches of ease between body and garment. Measures 2" - 3" larger than the fit-critical body measurement. Slightly more relaxed than a close fit, still outlines figure but not tightly.

Tunic - Semi-Fitted: Designed for 3 to 4 inches of ease between body and garment. Measures 3" - 4" larger than the fit-critical body measurement. Somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape.

Honored Contributor

I think it's important to note that even though it's all synthetic it's breathable. I had on a 3/4 sleeve mock neck tunic and was running around all day in the dead of summer in Miami and was surprisingly cool and comfortable! I can't speak to cold weather

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

Here's some more info in case you did not see. The tunic bust measurement seems odd to me in relation to everything else but this states it is 3-4 in. larger so that might help ladies that are well endowed.

Duster and Pant - Fitted: Designed for 2 to 3 inches of ease between body and garment. Measures 2" - 3" larger than the fit-critical body measurement. Slightly more relaxed than a close fit, still outlines figure but not tightly.

Tunic - Semi-Fitted: Designed for 3 to 4 inches of ease between body and garment. Measures 3" - 4" larger than the fit-critical body measurement. Somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape.

@tiny 2

That description is misleading, possibly incorrect. I highly recommend everyone look at the garment measurements for all pieces. They suggest a different fit with the tunic fitting closer to the body than the duster.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I think it's important to note that even though it's all synthetic it's breathable. I had on a 3/4 sleeve mock neck tunic and was running around all day in the dead of summer in Miami and was surprisingly cool and comfortable! I can't speak to cold weather

@Andreatoo

I agree. I also live in Florida & Slinky is my go-to fabric on streamy, hot days. 

I avoid Slinky if it is cold but we don't get many days that are really cold.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3, This is the additional info from the set offered today. If you scroll down and click on Overview and Details this is what I copied. This was offered in addition to the posted garment measurements offered for this particular set under the size ,content , and care section.

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@willdob3, This is the additional info from the set offered today. If you scroll down and click on Overview and Details this is what I copied. This was offered in addition to the posted garment measurements offered for this particular set under the size ,content , and care section.

@tiny 2

Yes, I know. What I am saying is that this information does not agree with the actual garment measurements for today's TS. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Slinky Lovers

[ Edited ]

@willdob3

Oh Ok. Well that makes it confusingWoman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Bought one set.  Petite, yipee. I saw it and immediately felt I could use it.  When I travel this is perfect.  I pride myself as dressing well and trying to look nice and well packaged.  This is a no brainer. Totally designed to wear and match perfectly.. top to bottom.  As for the heat.  I am not planning to wear this in high humdity or in extreme heat.