Respected Contributor

What a fabulous deal Slinky is having on HSN.  If I didn't already have 5 of these tops with the bell sleeves and the matching slacks, I would have ordered two of these sets.. 

Honored Contributor

I love Slinky!  Have never sent an item back, fit is consistent and washes great.  I do wish she would make more pants with pockets and then I would be tempted to get one of her outfits.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Slinky Lovers

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023

Enjoy! 

Personally, I'm very disappointed; the pants are too short for my taste. I'm not sure I like the top either but I stopped watching as soon as I realized it wasn't going to work for me. But it is good that it comes in petites. That top would be way too long for some ladies if it just came in regular.

They also fit the tank tops on these sets too tight for my liking so I don't wear them. If the tank fits the rest of the outfit is too big. 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Blingqueen023

Enjoy! 

Personally, I'm very disappointed; the pants are too short for my taste. I'm not sure I like the top either but I stopped watching as soon as I realized it wasn't going to work for me. But it is good that it comes in petites. That top would be way too long for some ladies if it just came in regular.

They also fit the tank tops on these sets too tight for my liking so I don't wear them. If the tank fits the rest of the outfit is too big. 

@willdob3 I first purchased her bell sleeve tops and I love those.  Only thing I don't like is the fact the material is very thin.  Even though the tops are long sleeve I'd freeze to death in the winter wearing them.  They're great when you spend all day in an office with ac in the summer.  My disappointment was the pants too, but they ran way too big on me.  I even went down a size and they were still too big around the waist.  I should have returned them.  At least I'm getting some use out of the tops I purchased.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Blingqueen023

Enjoy! 

@willdob3 I first purchased her bell sleeve tops and I love those.  Only thing I don't like is the fact the material is very thin.  Even though the tops are long sleeve I'd freeze to death in the winter wearing them.  They're great when you spend all day in an office with ac in the summer.  My disappointment was the pants too, but they ran way too big on me.  I even went down a size and they were still too big around the waist.  I should have returned them.  At least I'm getting some use out of the tops I purchased.  

@Blingqueen023

I normally love Slinky, too. I do best with fit when I buy pieces separately. I agree about the fit of the pants being big. It is easy to size down in them. 

If the pants on these were full length I'd probably have purchased a set and just worn different tank tops. 

Respected Contributor

I like Slinky brand and have many pieces.  I was looking at this one and  I noticed that on the garment size the bust size seemed smaller than it does in other tops I have ordered from this size.  If I order this one to fit my bust then the pants would just be so big they would be falling off me.  I will have to pass this time.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I like Slinky brand and have many pieces.  I was looking at this one and  I noticed that on the garment size the bust size seemed smaller than it does in other tops I have ordered from this size.  If I order this one to fit my bust then the pants would just be so big they would be falling off me.  I will have to pass this time.

@Roni18

That is the way their recent sets have been sized. The last Slinky TS I purchased had three pieces, like this one does. I ordered so the pants & cardigan would fit & knew the tank top would be tighter than I like. I didn't wear it. I wore other tank tops with the outfit. Then I lost weight & the tank top fit but the pants and cardigan were too big. lol

Honored Contributor

I like the Slinky bell-sleeve tunic set of 2. Wish this came in petite. I like them enough to have ordered them but I'm afraid they'd be too long.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

What a fabulous deal Slinky is having on HSN.  If I didn't already have 5 of these tops with the bell sleeves and the matching slacks, I would have ordered two of these sets.. 

Oh, the clothes, not the toy.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like the Slinky bell-sleeve tunic set of 2. Wish this came in petite. I like them enough to have ordered them but I'm afraid they'd be too long.

I purchased the navy/red set.  The red is an exceptionally nice shade.  The navy is a true, dark navy. 

I think they run a bit smaller than many of their tops. I am 5'3" and they are not at all overwhelming, particularly in length.