Honored Contributor

Re: Slinky Brand - HSN Today Special

I can't stand to listen to that woman who is the vendor.  What a voice!  Two minutes of her and I'm gone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've never tried Slinky. There's been nothing in the line that appeals to me. The prints are too loud for me, and I don't like wearing pants in that material. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624   Your post made me laugh. Yes, that woman's voice, hahaha.

Slinky has been on HSN many years, 25 maybe ?  My objection is that the tops are too low cut for shortie me.  I've never purchased anything from that clothing line.

Honored Contributor

I wore slinky many years and over 100lbs ago.  I bought 2 outfits last summer when I rediscovered it.  My good friend only wears Slinky and Anthony.    If you buy the right size and wear approprriate undergarments; Slinky is very flattering.  Of course, you have to choose the styles that complement your body.  Slinky is great for women who love color like my friend does. 

Honored Contributor

I dont care for sleeveless.

Regular Contributor

I have a few of her tops from over the years, but....I never would wear Skinny pants that are just leggings with seams and they are too short. I also never wear sleeveless. 

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 

Did you buy it?

I like Slinky but not the style of the TS. I tend to stick to solid colors and more traditional styles. It is great in the summer, nice and light, not hot to wear. It always looks new and is easy to care for.

If you try it and it clings or shows all your lumps and bumps, you have the wrong size. Use the garment measurements when ordering.