Honored Contributor

Slimming Options TTV on Evine today

Anyone see these?  Ordering?  Own them already? Forsee any problems?  I'm undecided about ordering.  I've not really seen a presentation. 

I own a couple pair of the high density slimming options bootcut pants.  I also own a pair of the leggings but those don't work for me.  The waist comes up way too high on me and ends up sort of rolling down or it's all bunched up to be at my natural waist.

These are a twill fabric which is interesting to me.  The only option is a jegging, no bootcut.  One color, the lavendar, already sold out.  I would want either the black or the darker denim.   

Valued Contributor

Re: Slimming Options TTV on Evine today

I ordered the lavendar and the blush.   I know I sized down on the denim jeggings I bought a few months ago.  I like them but they're not my favorites but I loved the colors offered today so I thought I'd give them a try.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for seams down the front of the leg on any kind of pant or legging. I also need belt loops on all of my jeggings. So I have to pass on these.

Contributor

I just wish they would offer TALLS. I am only 5'6", but my legs are long....and a 28" inseam would definitely hit me in the wrong spot! I would have ordered the lavender..

Respected Contributor

@RavensGirl  I soooo hear you!  I used to be 5'6" when I was young, now I'm a little over 5'4", but I always was and always will be a 32" inseam.  Evine pants are always too short on me.  (If I get any shorter I'll be a head and shoulders sitting on two looooong legs!)

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

slimming options are great leggings; I'm just not that in to leggings.

I have a couple of the bootcut that are really nice as well but elastic waistbands are just annoying to me

Respected Contributor

I'm passing on them. I have other slimming options leggings and jeggings and I really like them but these didn't spark my interest. The price is good though. Too bad the Q feels that it regular pricing or their TSVs can't be $25 and under.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@2blonde wrote:

@RavensGirl  I soooo hear you!  I used to be 5'6" when I was young, now I'm a little over 5'4", but I always was and always will be a 32" inseam.  Evine pants are always too short on me.  (If I get any shorter I'll be a head and shoulders sitting on two looooong legs!)

@2blonde I'm only 5'4" but I typically need a 32" inseam too so I'm out on most of their pant.  The high density bootcuts I have I wear with a flat so they are fine but I cannot wear with even slight heel.

These would be okay for me because more than likely I will roll them up at the bottom and wear casually.  Oddly enough, the Slimming Options leggings I bought are uber long on me.  They were supposed to be ankle and they were so long, they bunch up at my ankles.  I would have had no choice but to roll those up.   

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

slimming options are great leggings; I'm just not that in to leggings.

I have a couple of the bootcut that are really nice as well but elastic waistbands are just annoying to me

I think the quality on the high density knit ones went downhill.  The first pair I ordered a few years back were excellant.

The second pair I ordered I believe last year aren't as good. The elastic inside waistband twisted all up the first day I went to put them on.  It just wasn't worth returning so I deal with it.   

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

@2blonde I'm only 5'4" but I typically need a 32" inseam too so I'm out on most of their pant.  The high density bootcuts I have I wear with a flat so they are fine but I cannot wear with even slight heel.

These would be okay for me because more than likely I will roll them up at the bottom and wear casually.  Oddly enough, the Slimming Options leggings I bought are uber long on me.  They were supposed to be ankle and they were so long, they bunch up at my ankles.  I would have had no choice but to roll those up.   

That's funny.....I don't see too many other 5'4" women with such long legs! I buy a lot of the Iman pants from HSN.  I always order the tall, but even that is only a 32" inseam to start, then tends to shrink in the wash.  Lately, her pants have dropped in quality, so I no longer order them.  At least with the narrower legs now, I can get away with an "ankle pant"........not so much with a boot cut!  I always have checked the pant length before ordering, but I've found that it's often waaaay off for both Evine and HSN.

Laura loves cats!