Honored Contributor

I routinely check clearance or lunch specials...almost every top has chiffon, bell, flared, ruffled, etc sleeves! Is this really a stylish trend or they just trying to get rid of them. I personally don’t like them at all...

Frequent Contributor

I have never liked that sleeve style cold shoulder, do not find that attractive. Also wish they made more 3/4 length sleeves, too many sleeveless. I hate my upper arms.

Honored Contributor
I like 3/4 sleeves due to a/c. I have a couple of cold shoulder tops that I really like...very flattering....my shoulders and wrists are the best parts of my arms!
Esteemed Contributor

No surprise to me.  Horrible designs and 'so called designers' think we'll buy whatever they say is 'fashion'.  Glad they are stuck with big inventories.  WE got the last word  on what we like....and don't.

Honored Contributor

I like elbow sleeves and long sleeves.

Nothing in-between.

But, 3/4 sleeves look very nice on others.  Just not me.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

The recent sleeve trend should begin streaming out, but rarely is a trend cut out cold.  We'll see less and less with each season.

Hopefully, sleeves like the kimono sleeve and a few others will be saved.

Honored Contributor

I have read that bell and flared sleeves are not in style this year.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

It really doesnt matter what is "in".  Wear what you like.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I don't think I own a long sleeved top on which I can't push up the sleeves.  Then I have 3/4 sleeves.  

Honored Contributor

Personally, I have never liked sleeveless & bell shaped.  I love elbow and ballet sleeves.

kindness is strength