Valued Contributor

For what it is, the TSV is still expensive. Skinnytees are just a "brand" that has been hyped,cost more and does the same thing the other brands do. Ladies save yourself some money and shop around.

Thanks for the JCP idea, will certainly check it out.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/28/2014 Angel Cake said:
On 2/28/2014 crush said:
On 2/28/2014 Shaunac said:
On 2/28/2014 crush said:

I've never tried the Skinnytees, but I have bought several tanks from JCP. They are made by Worthington and are seamless tanks--95% nylon, 5% spandex. They are the best tanks I've ever owned. They fit so smoothly against the skin and are not hot. I use them as layering pieces. They best thing is that JCP frequently has them on sale for $10. I've even used coupons and gotten them for $8. I own them in several colors. If you have a JCP close to you, I'd look at those!

Thanks for the great detail on the tanks. I've been looking for some, but haven't had any luck. I will definitely check them out.

Holy Cow! Just looked at JCP website and they are just $8.99! There is a coupon available for $10 of $25 bringing the cost down to about $5.70 each if you buy three. I'm in! Guess I'm going to the mall this weekend.

You are welcome. I have that coupon too. I'm going to JCP tonight or tomorrow. I will probably pick up another tank (or two) in a color I don't have and pick up something else I "need"!! My sons actually need some things. I'll have no problem getting to the $25 mark!

This is why I love reading QVC forums, finding deals like this. I'm going to order some of those JCPenneys tanks too! Those colors look so much more better for my coloring. Do you have the code for the $10 off?

I went online to JCP and found the coupon, but it is good for in store only.

Trusted Contributor

So, I went to JCP this morning and tried on the A.N.A cami tanks only as they didn't have the Worthington in plus size (they did in missy sizes). I am not a plus size gal. I wear a size 12 pants, but have some issues in the mid section. Having tried on many many tanks at different stores over the last month to guess whether or not I would like the TSV, I knew the regular sizes were not for me even though I wear them in every other clothing item. For example, in all my jean style jackets I always wear a size medium. I tried on the 1x and found that it is not snug (sausage like) fitting through the mid section thereby not showing my muffin top. There is a bit of drape and the tank comes down to about the top of the thigh (maybe a bit shorter). I will definitely buy them (not on sale right now $18). I like them because they are not form fitting.

Honored Contributor

jcpenny online coupons...... 10% off use FUNDEAL or SPREE10

20 off 100 use code GETSVNGS

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 2/28/2014 bbluvr said:
On 2/28/2014 KentuckyWoman said:

I thought about it but I truly do not believe one size fits most. They looked nice on the models but I figure they are Spanxed to the max. I'm a size 10/12 medium with midriff issues. They are just too form fitting to wear under a jacket or cardigan without keeping them buttoned or zipped.

I am a 10/12 and they are perfect for me. Not too tight but snug enough.

i am usually a size 12 and they work well for me......they are definitely not shapewear, but i consider them "smoothwear".....love the fit and the feel and they are perfect as layering pieces. i would never wear one by itself.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
On 2/28/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 2/28/2014 bbluvr said:
On 2/28/2014 KentuckyWoman said:

I thought about it but I truly do not believe one size fits most. They looked nice on the models but I figure they are Spanxed to the max. I'm a size 10/12 medium with midriff issues. They are just too form fitting to wear under a jacket or cardigan without keeping them buttoned or zipped.

I am a 10/12 and they are perfect for me. Not too tight but snug enough.

i am usually a size 12 and they work well for me......they are definitely not shapewear, but i consider them "smoothwear".....love the fit and the feel and they are perfect as layering pieces. i would never wear one by itself.

This is good to know as I am a 10/12 and ordered a set.