Honored Contributor

This set is part of Super Saturday- $58 for a set of 4.

http://www.qvc.com/Skinnytees-Set-of-4-Seamless-Tanks-and-Camis.product.S8474.html

Honored Contributor

GMA also had a deal on them this morning. I've never tried them.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

This is a good deal for sure ($14.50 each). I was able to stock up on my favorite basics -- black, white, taupe, and gray -- in the $14.96 clearance on A291480. I think they are out of the white but other basic colors remain.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono - thx for posting & the reminder about Super Saturday. Are the items posted?  I know they hold some items until Q shows. Anything else worth consideration?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I think I need to get these!  I really like the colors AND the price!

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

This is a good deal for sure ($14.50 each). I was able to stock up on my favorite basics -- black, white, taupe, and gray -- in the $14.96 clearance on A291480. I think they are out of the white but other basic colors remain.

@islandgrrl - oh, I'm not getting this set. 2 items are tanks, 2 are cami's. No need for cami's. If it had been 4 tanks that would be comparable to the deal we got which is even better b/c we rec'd free s&h

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lolakimono - thx for posting & the reminder about Super Saturday. Are the items posted?  I know they hold some items until Q shows. Anything else worth consideration?

@Chi-town girl

Nothing else I'm interested in, however the beauties might like this set-

Sigma Beauty Extravaganza Face Set - S8701

http://www.qvc.com/Sigma-Beauty-Extravaganza-Face-Set.product.S8701.html

Honored Contributor

I bought two sets of the Skinnytees recently and rather disappointed. 

They ride up over most of my bottoms as soon as I start moving around.   I have a similar type from Jockey that does stay in place.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @lolakimono.  Just ordered a set !

Love my skinnytees.    Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Skinnytees Devotees...

[ Edited ]

I didn't know Skinnytees should be hand washed. I've always machine washed them (regular cycle) in cold water and hang dry.  Don't know why I never checked the label before.