Regular Contributor
I purchased the a pair of these jeans, and the fit perfectly. No stretching out at all.
Contributor

This is the first time I purchased any Skinny girl clothes.  Like any vendor, it is a matter of knowing your size.  I have good luck except the faux leather moto jacket ran small-- I needed an XL and that zips up but no extra room for any bulky layers underneath-- if you still want it to zip.  I like the look of wearing a hoodie underneath and will do so, but without zipping,or it will be a thinner, top-like material.  I ordered both colors of denim jeans in size 31 ( am a 12-14, and 5'6").  The jeans fit great, and the length is perfect-- some other brands' inseam could be a little longer.  I also got the sweat shirt and matching panys with teh zippers-- yes, a splutge, but you get what you pay for.  Love that the zippers are hematite colored and the fabric is ultra soft.  All in all, my purchases were a success. I try not to buy too many clothes, but I want to LOVE what I do buy. 

As far as her personality, I really just know her from the presentations.  She clearly is involved in her clothing line and has her perspectives on what she likes for fashion-- she's clearly very passionate about it.  I say good for her.  It doesn't mean that anyone else has to like it.  I am curvy, but I do like to show my curves most of the time.Not skin tight, but not baggy all over either.

Honored Contributor

Maybe it’s just me, but l find the brand name “Skinnygirl” offensive. To me it’s just as bad as the name “Fatgirl” would be. Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~