Trusted Contributor

Whatever they call their value of the day, I don't relate to the joggers or the matching jacket. I have other Skinnygirl clothing. The quality is excellent, but I think sometimes Bethany's brand style is somewhat lacking.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a jogger person. But I think some people look good in them...just not on me.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I saw the TS joggers.

I wish they were either cropped or straight legs. I do not like elastic at my ankles. It restricts the air and/or blood flow!

Honored Contributor

I love my joggers, but this TS looks pretty bad on everyone on HSN.  Very unflattering around the stomach area.  Everyone has to put their hands in their pockets or wear a jacket to try to camouflage the baggy/odd fit. 

The baseball jacket looks dated to me.  I remember 5 or 6 years ago when baseball jackets were all the rage and everyone made them in every fabric.  I still have my denim baseball jacket -- that I never wear.

I do have Bethanny's cargo jacket with embroidery on it.  I get compliments on that every time I wear it!

Trusted Contributor

I so agree with everybody--not to mention just being sick of joggers . The matching jacket is not stylish--plus who wants to wear this now?

Respected Contributor

can't stand jogger bottom pants!  had a pair hanging in my closet,  cut off the elastic parts wear as capris

Honored Contributor

For myself, I like a higher waist.

This one seems a bit low.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'm totally fine with joggers but these? I honestly thought these were Blair catalog rejects. I can't believe Bethenney put her name on these. 

Honored Contributor

I don't do joggers or knit pants for that matter but I didn't think these looked bad. They didn't poof out over the elastic ankles like most.

I recently picked up a pair of her real jeans and they're actually quite nice; good quality 

Respected Contributor

I actually thought they were kind of cute, especially with the lower waist 😎. However I never find joggers flattering with the tops I wear. I think they need a tee shirt style to tuck or half tuck and I wear more flowy tops. Don’t judge me 😁.