Respected Contributor

Skinnygirl TS Jeans

[ Edited ]

I think the jeans and jean jacket are really cute and good prices. Wow, I just looked and every single size is on waitlist, that was fast! They must not have brought in very many... 

I am liking her tops alot. Whenever I get a coupon I buy one of her tops, I have 5 of the tops that have the cutout at the neckline and just got the one top that has the low dip in the back neckline. The prices are good and one top was an As Is, arrived perfect.

The fabric is really nice, doesn't shrink and so soft. 

I am also loving Poshmark, ordered a Logo woven top, Laurie Felt boyfriend jeans and a Breezies bra for 50 bucks. This seller has a ton of QVC items where she must buy them in bulk quantity. They would have cost me close to 200.00 had I bought them direct. Everything I buy there has been new.

Respected Contributor

A quality TSV Jean would come in lengths for all, at 29.5, way to short for me at least.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

A quality TSV Jean would come in lengths for all, at 29.5, way to short for me at least.

Agree @SandGirl  - they're not catering to everyone -only petite ladies I guess.   

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl : And 3 1/2" too long for me. 

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

That stripe down the leg ruined it for me.  I do like the prints but not with the stripe.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4  - I like the TS jeans -  midwash with the snake stripe and the black with black stripe. She also has some cute tops & jackets.

I'm taking a pass for this event bc I am loading up my Nordstrom Anniversary cart. They have some good jeans for the event.

I have the Skinnygirl TS jeans tagged for a possible  future clearance buy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri