Honored Contributor

This looks nice!

This Day Only $70: Waitlist only 

Skinnygirl Denim Trench Coat

792-939
Skinnygirl Denim Trench Coat

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Hi all - has your order shipped?

Mine is still in 'packaging' with estimated delivery date of 7/31. Excited to get this jacket 😁

Did anyone buy the denim trench? Upsell jeggings? 

Please post reviews. Have a GREAT WEEKEND - stay safe💕

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

My TS jacket has shipped; order status is still showing 7/31 delivery date. 

Respected Contributor
Hi! My jacket shipped today!
Honored Contributor

I got an E-mail that my Waitlist jacket has shipped.

Honored Contributor

My gray jacket was delivered yesterday and I love it.  The fit is perfect, a nice fitted look.  It has great stretch to it.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

My gray jacket was delivered yesterday and I love it.  The fit is perfect, a nice fitted look.  It has great stretch to it.

@Pecky  - GREAT news! I'm happy it worked out for you!!!! That was such a great TS price. All TS  & TSV values should be as good!  My order is still showing 7/31 delivery date, so I will post when it is delivered

Trusted Contributor

Mine was delivered today and I love it!   I really thought I was going to have to send it back but its perfect!   What a cool jacket!

Honored Contributor

My Waitlist order arrived today.  Fits well, a bit smaller would not be a problem, but a full size I don't think would work.  Sleeves are too long.  Also, it stinks a little.  Hopefully, airing it out will help with that.

Respected Contributor

I got mine! I love it. Great fit and super cute.