Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess    This is a screenshot of the page.  See where it says Body Size Chart/ Garment Measurements/ Fit guide?  You just click on the one you want.

Screenshot_20220721-092559_kindlephoto-101265253.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I don't get what you're getting.  THIS IS WHAT I GET when I click on the size chart.  It takes me to this chart and, as you can see, there are no opions to click on:

Size Chart.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess    On the main item page, right under the color choices, it directs you to size charts.  I click that then it takes me to the page I copied.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess  The chart that you posted has the same measurements as the one @Kachina624  posted, just in a different set up.  Those are the garment measurements.  That is the only measurement that I ever order by.  Hope it works out for you! Woman Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Icegoddess    On the main item page, right under the color choices, it directs you to size charts.  I click that then it takes me to the page I copied.

@Kachina624 that's what I did and the pic I posted is where it took me.  I even thought maybe it was because I went there from clicking on the TSV rather than by entering the item number, but got the same results.  I don't get what you're getting.  

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Icegoddess  The chart that you posted has the same measurements as the one @Kachina624  posted, just in a different set up.  Those are the garment measurements.  That is the only measurement that I ever order by.  Hope it works out for you! Woman Happy

@tends2dogs I realize the measurements are the same.  However, I got there by clicking on the Size Chart link at the top of the page which, in my thinking, takes you to a size chart, not a garment measurements chart.  Therefore, I thought the bust measurement was what the garment was meant to fit, not the actual measurement of the garment.  There is nothing in my pic that says it is garment measurements.  

To add that, I have other jackets from HSN that I wear in a Small, so when they say true to size, that tells me to ignore the size chart because they were incorrect for my body before, so I expect them to be incorrect now.  That could just be the expected fit.  However, I would expect a garment measurement chart to be accurate.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinnygirl TS - 7/21

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess   I noticed the differences in your posted chart.  I don't know why yours is different.  Are you going to order and take a chance?  I think the style of this is cute and I like the fact that aren't pockets.  The cuffs (or lack of) don't bother me as long as they would stay up if I chose to push them up.

I wasn't even thinking about ordering a denim jacket, but.....I have to watch another presentation.  I want to check out the tightness of the sleeves.  I would only wear a tank under it, but I still hate t.i.g.h.t arms!

Good luck! Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs I did order it late last night, and then canceled that one and ordered one in a lighter color denim once I realized that bust measurement was an actual garment measurement.  Since I didn't realize that until this morning, the dark Indigo was sold out in M.  I'm on Waitlist for the next lighter denim color, so we'll see. I doubt I would ever be buttoning it up, and I like a slim fit, but there needs to be room to wear something underneath it.  

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the black, since it is really a dark charcoal gray.  Also like the pull up sleeves as opposed to having to fold over cuffs, since I have short arms.  Have never bought from Bethenny's line - hope I like it.

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Very cute indeed!  But I already have a very similar Hunter McGrady jacket in two colors (A396774) so I'll pass. Enjoy whichever color you choose!

@shoesnbags  - I LOVE your jacket. Went to look at it and see it's sold out except for size 5X

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri