Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Screenshot_20220721-092559_kindlephoto-101265253.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I should not have listened to Callie this morning,   I thought her's looked a little small on her but she said 'true to size'    But then Debbie D said size up one.

I like the 'fitted' look but also its not a shirt so I will be wearing something under it.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  That peplum jacket syle would not work with pockets. Its fitted at the waist & seems too short in length. looks as if it runs small to me. 

Trusted Contributor

Well now I just went and watched the video again and Debbie said she was wearing an extra small but that she normally takes a small and to get true to size.

So I switched it back again  [ my size]   and if it doesn't work out you can exchange for free or I will just return it.   I hope it works out though because its so cute!

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinnygirl TS - 7/21

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 Thanks, Those are the same measurements I get but with no explanation and no way to change to a different chart.  It'll definitely be going back if I can't change it.  

ETA: I canceled it.  The dark indigo wasn't available in M, so I got the lighter wash next to it in M on Waitlist.  It is now out of my hands.

Size Chart.jpg

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

I saw that.   I also heard Debbie say that if you are between size up.  I just went to do it and cancelled the first one and now I am on a waiting list.  Boo.

@nada54 - I've had good luck with HSN fulfilling W/L 🤞

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

These look nice and decent price $35. Host Callie was wearing it during the TS launch show. 

Skinnygirl No Gap Knit Denim Legging

798-193
Skinnygirl No Gap Knit Denim Legging

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess    See where it says SIZE AND FIT?  Beneath that are options for charts You click on the one you want.  I clicked on garment measurements.  I don't know what you mean by "no explanation".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 did you see my pic of the chart that I get above?  Those options aren't there.  It just gives the name of the item and a chart underneath, so you don't know if that is garment measurements or a sizing chart.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Very cute indeed!  But I already have a very similar Hunter McGrady jacket in two colors (A396774) so I'll pass. Enjoy whichever color you choose!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett