Honored Contributor

CUTE Denim Jacket!!!

Decent price $40, free shipping

Skinnygirl Peplum Denim Jacket

799-460

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm thinking about the Chalk, Gray or Indigo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm also loving the black 🖤

Going to watch the presentation and then decide on just one ☝️

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @I just said...no more Demin jackets and now this... it's very cute! 

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@Chi-town girl @I just said...no more Demin jackets and now this... it's very cute! 

@Franklinbell - lol, it's like tempting fate..it's all your fault 😉 we are now adding yet another denim jacket to our closets! 

I don't have a peplum style denim jacket (my reasoning/excuse 😜) 

Which color do you want? 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @I'm thinking the dark indigo or black. Which one for you?

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@Chi-town girl @I'm thinking the dark indigo or black. Which one for you?

@Franklinbell - Indigo for me! I love that it's not a solid dark blue. Callie looks fabulous in it

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinnygirl TS - 7/21

[ Edited ]

I don't own any denim jackets.  How is the fit for her line?  Can I count on the size chart being correct?  I'm thinking about the dark indigo.

ETA: Cali claims it's true to size and she's a small wearing a small, but it is obvious she can't button it.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  yes she does! This will work very well in my wardrobe!  We will be so chic!

Honored Contributor

Noticing the fabric content is different for the Chalk

73% cotton, 25% polyester, 2% spandex (Black, Gray, Chambray, Midtone, Indigo); 70% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% spandex (Chalk)