Trusted Contributor

YES!   Glad you got it finally and love it!    My sleeves are long too but I just cuffed them up one and it works.   My only wish is that there were pockets but I am not complaining because I love it and it was a great price.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Hi, I love this jacket! I had a business trip to go to. Attire: snappy casual.basically jeans as long as they are not ripped or torn. I wore dark rinse straight leg jeans, white tee (I had on a busy necklace) and my jacket. On of my co workers said I looked super cute! I have very long arms so I like the long arms. Just wanted to share! Let me know what we are purchasing next!

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Hi, I love this jacket! I had a business trip to go to. Attire: snappy casual.basically jeans as long as they are not ripped or torn. I wore dark rinse straight leg jeans, white tee (I had on a busy necklace) and my jacket. On of my co workers said I looked super cute! I have very long arms so I like the long arms. Just wanted to share! Let me know what we are purchasing next!

@Franklinbell - doesn't that make you feel good! And such a steal!!! I haven't worn mine yet, but soon. Still wearing my summer frocks and sorting my closet/armoire for stuff that needs to go buh bye

I think next up will be MarlaWynne's Sept TS - the Blazer. I've added a number of new pieces from Giuliana and Marla to my wishlist. Let me know if you see something of interest. Have a FABULOUS weekend 😎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell - forgot to mention, there is an IMAN TS this weekend, but no idea yet of the TS item. I think HSN has transitioned to Fall TS itens. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
@Chi-town girl thanks!! I’ll check it out. I’m headed to smother meeting next week… you know what I’ll be bringing!