Honored Contributor

Can't believe the prices.  $50 for one.  I usually purchase these every year or so if I need to replace and even purchase one or two more new colors.  Can't believe they are asking $50 for one tank in a print yet the solid colors are $38.  I

Holy sticker shock batman - Holy "____" Batman!! | Meme Generator

Honored Contributor

I've occasionally gotten them very inexpensively on those "Steals & Deals" segments on the morning shows like Today and GMA.  Ordered 3 or 4 of them on one occasion. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I bought them on sale. The first time they didn't really work out because I'm 5'2 and all legs which means short torso. They went to my knees and the straps on the traditional tank would pop up like handles that I could attach to my ears! LOL

The second set I bought are more like a sleeveless crew neck T-shirts and I can turn them around for a boat neck. Those worked out much better. I don't think I paid more than 15 or $20 a piece for them

@rms1954 Apparently they sell something very similar on Amazon in many colors and for a lot less money. Good quality too from what I hear. The difference is they don't claim to be one-size-fits-all

Esteemed Contributor

They aren't the brand name "Skinny Tees," but I bought Sonoma brand stretchy skinny tees at Kohl's two winters ago.  Three for $10, so I bought 6 in white and beige.  They wash well and I'll probably own them for years to come.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

Check out the A.N.A. scoop neck tank at JCP.  They are on sale for $7.49 with the code on their page.

Deal on A.N.A Tanks & Sleeveless Tops | ShapeShop

I own a ton of these.  I mostly wear them at night for sleeping/lounging, but I'm sure they would work for your purpose. 

Honored Contributor

I have about 30 or so....bought on sale a few years ago ....Wear them all the time ...different colors...styles... no sleeve... long sleeve....

they will outlast me!

Frequent Contributor

Crazy.  I own several.  If memory serves, they used to be around $40 for two.

Esteemed Contributor

If it is warmth you are after, check around ski base layers.  Those things are magic in the winter.

Honored Contributor

I have so many in different colors but for me they are too hot--going to donate them all--must have at least 20.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

I'm not sure what you use them for whether it be strictly for layering or you like to wear them on their own but I found these all cotton tees on Amazon in lots of pretty colors and from the reviews are quite the multitaskers

FEFED4E0-ADD3-4159-BD84-BCC2073B7FEF.png