Super Contributor

By the end of the day the roll up on me , especially the newer ones  (TSV i think ) I purchased with the V neck.  Does this happen to any one else ?  They have some new  ones with patterns  that interested me and wondering if the quality has gone done on them ?

Trusted Contributor

I am a plus size lady.  The skinnies I purchased several years ago were one size fits all [I am the same size now.] and did exactly as they said.   I was/am very pleased with those purchases.   I bought almost all the colors and also gave as gifts.   A family member wore them all during her pregnancy and they went back to shape.  I have not tried the V neck ones.  Those purchased about 1 year ago  do stay down where I put them but they do seem to be much smaller in girth.   My girth has not changed.  The original tees are still in good shape, true to color and do not feel like a sausage casing.   I liked the ones shown tonight but will wait for some reviews before I make a purchase.   People have asked for plus size skinnies.  If they make these I will definitely try them.  They are a great asset to being comfortable in thin fabrics and low neck dresses/tops.  

Honored Contributor

@nikkimom  Love the colors but hate how these wear.  YES indeed they roll up - every time I sit down they roll up.  It's a constant tug of war with these things.  I cannot believe others say they stay in place no matter where you place the bottom on yourself.

When these first came out I did buy a bunch of them.  Now they just hang in my closet taking up space.  The more I wore them as a bit of a coverup under something that was lower cut, the more I discovered the scoop neckline is just as low cut.  What's the point?  You can't really pull them up to make them more of a modest tank either, that just doesn't work.  I've even cut out the tag and wore them backwards. This sort of works but then where you cut out the tag, rubs my skin. 

I can't believe the vendor/designer hasn't made these things tagless yet.  And THEY ROLL - bothersome AND totally annoying and I really think they're too long without pulling them down anywhere.  What a waste of money!  These are NOT cheap either!

Esteemed Contributor

@nikkimom

Hi...I have a few and while they don't roll up, they ride up.  I have to pull mine down periodically during the day.  My newer skinny tees are heavier and rougher material than the oldest ones.  I do wear them and they're good for a smoother line as well as coverage under sheer tops.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I just recently bought 6 skinny tees and I love them! They don't roll up on me or ride up either. I bought the set of 2, one with the sparkles on the bottom and those are a joke. The sparkles come off every time I wear it but the others are just fine. I have 4 of the v-neck TSV's and I wear them backwards most time  for some coverage. Love the colors too.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a drawerful of the originals and just about ever other iteration made. I wear them backwards, including the recent v-neck version. Love them. They don't ride or roll up on me, either, but it may have something to do with body type, I have very narrow hips.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I recently received a pair and being at the small end of the 'one size fits most' spectrum I found the straps to be too long even if I pull the shirt down; too much fabric.

they weren't what I expected more of a hosiery fabrication than that of a stand alone tank, that  I was assured it could be worn as. I was expecting a softer fine t-shirt knit.

I didn't send them back but I wont order any more.

Regular Contributor

Funny you should say that, OP, because I have always wondered how it could be possible that they supposedly don't roll up. That just defies the laws of physics. But there I am, actually thinking maybe the hosts aren't bald-faced lying to me...Naive at this point, I suppose.

Respected Contributor

I love these!!!  Wonder why they roll up on some, but not others. They stay put on me, and allow me to wear a lot of tops I wouldn't be able to on their own.  I have older ones and newer ones as well.   

Frequent Contributor

I never have problems with rolling. I have many skinny tees and wear them often. They offer great length and coverage and accentuate my figure