Honored Contributor

I only have one, I bought it directly from the Skinny Tees website a couple of Black Fridays ago when they were having a sale and free S&H.  It was a good opportunity for me to try one.

I am a size 10-12 in department stores.  I wear it under a Maggy London wrap dress for coverage in the event of a wardrobe malfunction ;o)  I don't wear hose or tights.  It does not roll up on me even though I pull it down past my hips to the top of my thighs, like a mini dress.

I would like a white one.  The one I have is black.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

With the skinny tee TSV coming up, I thought I'd get me some new colors.  I love these tees and they never ride or roll on me and I'm a size xxl.  I also bought for my DIL who is an xs.  We both love them,  I think they are worth the money, since I have about twenty of them and keep buying more.  TSV day is a good time to try them if you are on the fence, I think you will be pleased!

Trusted Contributor

I'm going to try a set for the first time after seeing the presentation tomorrow. I think I'll start with the pink & wine set and maybe the black & white.

Valued Contributor

I bought A271651 set and removed the tags so I cound reverse them.  I am a 10-12 and tall and never had the roll up problem.  Love tham as a layering piece. The TSV is cheaper that what I have, they look the same.  I love mine.

Honored Contributor

for those interested, the skinnytees website is  offering 25% off sitewide on their own website.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

for those interested, the skinnytees website is  offering 25% off sitewide on their own website.

Thanks @sunshine45 !

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @sunshine45, I wouldn't have known about this if it wasn't for you and I just placed an order there❤️. What a huge selection of colors!