Regular Contributor

Skinning Tee's at QVC and Costco

I was recently at my local Costco and they had 2 Camisoles very similar to the skinny Tees, and they were 9.99, for the 2.. they had lots of color combination's too.

If you have a Costco membership, it would be worth your time to look at them..

And oh yeah, they are longer than a traditional camisole..I think that's the best part!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinning Tee's at QVC and Costco

Thanks Coffee. Was it the exact same label and which colors were offered?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

Hi Win..

No I believe it was the Costco brand. (Who ever makes them for them) They had black/nude, light blue/dusty purple, (which is the one I got) grey/coral, and truthfully I cant remember the others. I am going to Costco either today or tomorrow and I plan on picking up another set, so I will let you know..

Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2014 Coffee Gal said:

Hi Win..

No I believe it was the Costco brand. (Who ever makes them for them) They had black/nude, light blue/dusty purple, (which is the one I got) grey/coral, and truthfully I cant remember the others. I am going to Costco either today or tomorrow and I plan on picking up another set, so I will let you know..

Thanks loads Coffee!!

Regular Contributor

On 2/22/2014 winamac1 said:

Hi Win..

Thanks loads Coffee!!

Win, colors of the camisole are black/nude, grey/coral, blue/purple, navy/pink, and brown/sea green..

Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2014 winamac1 said:

Hi Win..

Thanks loads Coffee!!

Win, colors of the camisole are black/nude, grey/coral, blue/purple, navy/pink, and brown/sea green..

Thanks loads Coffee!!

Valued Contributor

Are they the same as the skinny tees? Are they both tanks or is there a cami envolved? Exiting news for sure if we can get what we want.

Honored Contributor

Hi Raider. I do not think they are the same at all. They may be camis/tanks, but I bet they are shorter and not of the same quality. JMHO

Esteemed Contributor

The tanks at Costco are nothing like the skinny tees. NOTHING.

Re: skinny tees...holy cannoli...be sure to read the laundry instructions. It says to hand wash. I didn't read the laundry instructions and now I have a tank that is pilled beyond belief.

I am a dork.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Contributor

I have both the Costco and Skinny Tees and like the Costco better. Wash great, very long, come in actual sizes, great colors..... just all around good. Do wish they made them in tank style but otherwise just fine.