Honored Contributor

Re: Skinning Tee's at QVC and Costco

I was at my Costco yesterday..wish I had checked this out. But it sounds like they sell only the camis? I have a few of those, and don't want more.

I do want more of the tank style. And I have only machine washed my skinny tanks and not had any problems with doing this.

Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2014 kate2357 said:

The tanks at Costco are nothing like the skinny tees. NOTHING.

Re: skinny tees...holy cannoli...be sure to read the laundry instructions. It says to hand wash. I didn't read the laundry instructions and now I have a tank that is pilled beyond belief.

I am a dork.

interesting.....i dont hand wash mine......i was on the gentle cycle in warm water. i even throw them into the dryer for a while. no pilling whatsoever.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Kirkland Signature™ LadiesKirkland Signature™ LadiesKirkland Signature™ LadiesKirkland Signature™ LadiesKirkland Signature™ Ladies

These camisoles offer the most comfortable, breathable fit. No built in bras and a new longer length make this camisole perfect for easy layering. Whether worn under shirts and tunics, or just to bed, these tanks are a wardrobe must.

Features:

Adjustable straps

Longer length

Breathable

No built in bra

Great for layering

Made in Philippines

Content:

95% MicroModal

5% Spandex

Sizing:

S-XL

Care Instructions:

Machine wash cold

Delicate cycle with like colors

Only non-chlorine bleach when needed

Tumble dry low

Remove promptly

Cool iron if needed

Regular Contributor

On 2/23/2014 lolakimono said:

Kirkland Signature™ LadiesKirkland Signature™ LadiesKirkland Signature™ LadiesKirkland Signature™ LadiesKirkland Signature™ Ladies

These camisoles offer the most comfortable, breathable fit. No built in bras and a new longer length make this camisole perfect for easy layering. Whether worn under shirts and tunics, or just to bed, these tanks are a wardrobe must.

Features:

Adjustable straps

Longer length

Breathable

No built in bra

Great for layering

Made in Philippines

Content:

95% MicroModal

5% Spandex

Sizing:

S-XL

Care Instructions:

Machine wash cold

Tumble dry low

Remove promptly

Cool iron if needed

Thank you so much for posting this... They are great... I didn't title this thread correctly. I meant to say they are "similar" to the skinny tees...

I bought 2 more yesterday, I now have, the blue/purple, the pink/navy and the grey and coral....

Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2014 lolakimono said:

Features:

Adjustable straps

Longer length

Breathable

No built in bra

Great for layering

Made in Philippines

Content:

95% MicroModal

5% Spandex

Sizing:

S-XL

Care Instructions:

Machine wash cold

Tumble dry low

Remove promptly

Cool iron if needed

Thanks for the pictures of the colors. I prefer tanks and not camis though.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I have been tempted to try these....like the lesser amount of spandex in them compared to skinnytees to be honest....I find anything above 6% to much and also in warmer weather not breathable. What about the sizing...that's what also caused me to not try them at costco...I like to hold one up and see the size small or medium...that way I know if it will fit me or not. I don't mind the thin straps....I like to have both tanks and skinny straps....dependends on the top I am wearing what looks best under it.