Honored Contributor

I cannot stand anything tight on my body.

I usually order up a size or two in styles that are meant to be tight-fitting.

'Works for me'.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I don't think they look attractive on women with ample thighs.  They do look good on women who have long slim legs or even petite but slim legs.  Mine are medium sized legs but can look heavy in leggings.  Plus I'm knock kneed so I don't want to emphasize that part of my legs.  I prefer a slim cut knit pant that's not skin tight.

I really don't like when a host will say how great a heavier model looks while wearing a legging that's being featured...to me they clearly do NOT look great!

Valued Contributor

Never had trouble eating or moving in my pants before. They don't have to be skin tight to be able to do that.

Valued Contributor

I too am really sick of these tight pants and of course once started, almost everyone has to get on the band wagon, giving us little variety. Skin tight pants look terrible on 75% of women. They show every dimple, and all the fat.

Honored Contributor
What looks terrible is when someone has those little fat pillows on the side of their knees
Honored Contributor

I think if you have thin legs you can get away with tighter pants....my weight carries in the thigh.....I look much better in a trouser jean...which are becoming harder to find...

A lot of pants now are knit...if they are snug I think your (mine) legs look bad...like a sausage in a casing...

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs I just noticed a trouser jean yesterday at White House Black Market, just in case you are looking. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer , thanks.   We have a WH/BM at the mall, I will have to take a look.

Esteemed Contributor
@Sillyme. Me too. I like my jeans tight especially if they stretch
Esteemed Contributor
@ALRATIBA. Not everyone has fat pocket and fat pillows on their knees