Esteemed Contributor

Skechers Apparel GoWalk High Waist Flare Pants

[ Edited ]

I watched the model wearing these pants, and they were super short on her, so I thought, great for me!  The stated inseam is 32 1/2" which would be too long for me. The most I could do is 30, but for these casuals prefer 29."  Anyone have any experiience with Skechers flares?

7D500717-0C48-4F34-9268-84B8E0A13C7D.jpeg

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Skechers Apparel GoWalk High Waist Flare Pants

[ Edited ]

The waist doesn't look very high, though.  To me, anyway.  But I'm the one who likes higher  waistlines, covering the belly button.

Very, very nice, comfortable pants, for sure!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY you are right, below the bellybutton on the model, but my torso is short, so everything is high waisted!  Looks like the inseam is too long for me for casual wear.  I won't wear heels with these pants!  Hope they bring petites.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just in case someone here is wishing for high waist leggings: 

(I realize that this thread is re: pants, but thought about the 'high waist' feature.)

Recently watched Breezies Tummy Smoothing Leggings.  

Wonderful model showed the waist band several times!......covered the belly button!

High waist, Imo.

A388306      $27

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Costco has these in black, grey and burgundy. They are around $20-$21 with free shipping. Department stores selling for about $40. Very nice athleisure pants.