Respected Contributor

I so wish they would tell what sizes the models and host are wearing. I would have a much better idea if it would fit me by knowing this.

Trusted Contributor

sparklestar, it's not going to help. I've realized, over the years, that when I get identical items that fit differently, the problem is really in the labeling of the sizes.

I think the items are cut to a specific size, and then the wrong size labels are sewn in. Several years ago, I ordered three pairs of slacks....same size, different colors. It was like Goldilocks and the Three Bears. One pair was too big, one pair was too small, and one pair fit just right. When I measured the slacks, and compared them to the measurements on the garment size chart, I had really gotten three different sizes and two had been wrongly labeled.

The same thing happened recently at one of the outlets. I was trying on a pair of DreamJeannes. They were marked "Average" length and they fit pretty well, but slightly longer than I expected. However, I liked the length and measured them. They actually measured the length for the "Tall" size.

So, you can do everything right, and you will still be lucky to get a piece of clothing that fits.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor

So if you have to return and exchange an item, you still have to pay for S&H ????

In other words, I have to pay S&H three times?

Trusted Contributor

Unless you can convince them that the error is theirs. Measure the actual garment and then compare it to the online garment measurements. If they don't match, I'd send them back as defective and insist on a refund on original shipping.

However, knowing how often this happens with the sizing, I think I'm just going to stay away from ordering any clothing items.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor
On 2/13/2015 only shops online said:

Unless you can convince them that the error is theirs. Measure the actual garment and then compare it to the online garment measurements. If they don't match, I'd send them back as defective and insist on a refund on original shipping.

However, knowing how often this happens with the sizing, I think I'm just going to stay away from ordering any clothing items.

I never shop clothing on QVC but I've often read about how the sizing is off.

Regular Contributor

Q needs to post the size chart on the screen at regular intervals during each clothing presentation. It is not done. Not every viewer has access to, or owns, a computer or a cell phone to look up their size.

If a vendor has a fit that differs from generic QVC sizing it needs to be shown as well.

With the new vendors coming on board it is time for the Q to address this issue. It is long overdue.

Regular Contributor

Q needs to post the size chart on the screen at regular intervals during each clothing presentation. It is not done. Not every viewer has access to, or owns, a computer or a cell phone to look up their size.

If a vendor has a fit that differs from generic QVC sizing the vendor's size chart needs to be shown.

With the new vendors coming on board it is time for the Q to address this issue. It is long overdue.

So is the need for improved quality control to ensure consistent sizing within a brand.