Honored Contributor

Sizing question- Misses or Womens' size?

My measurements are about 40C - 35 - 43, and I can wear 14W or 16W. Since I'm relatively small busted, will I probably be able to wear a skimmer style dress in Misses 16? SO confusing!!!!! I don't remember these complicated sizing questions the last time I was thin. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Sizing question- Misses or Womens' size?

I don't understand why it's confusing. You are over thinking it. You take your measurements and go to the size chart and you plug them in and get your size. Don't rely on what you think you wear. That's how people go wrong when they order from QVC. They order a size 12 because that's what they always buy. That's a return waiting to happen.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your reply! I'm actually not even thinking about sizing on the Q, but rather department store sizing.
Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2014 violann said: Thanks for your reply! I'm actually not even thinking about sizing on the Q, but rather department store sizing.

Oh, that's a little different. Harder because there is no such thing as standard sizing. Bridge clothing that is little pricey tends to run larger. You just have to try everything on. After a while, you get to know how your favorite designer or company fits you but it takes a while.