Valued Contributor

Sizing from Sundance Catalog

Wanting to place an order from the Sundance Catalog but wondering about the sizing - is it as generous as most lines at QVC?  I usually order a size L but sometimes depending on the size chart and fabric at QVC I go up to XL.    Looks like I would probably want an XL at Sundance, even though that would equate to 16-18 which I never usually go up to. Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sizing from Sundance Catalog

@just wonder 

Can you share which item it is that you're considering?

Respected Contributor

@just wonder  I bought a bolero jacket last year from them and had to go up a size.  It depends on what you buy.  We also have a store here.

Respected Contributor

I agree, it depends on what you are purchasing. Their sizing is not like QVC's sizing. Much smaller. Many of their shirts I find to be narrow. Also take notice, S&H on the high side.

Occasional Contributor

Read the reviews for the item. I just bought a couple of tops in medium and a dress in small. The tops fit fine but the dress is huge. The reviews did mention that the dress ran large, I could have probably gone down a size.

Valued Contributor

Lolakimono, I have several tops marked, and most of them are either cotton/modal or cotton.  Just short sleeve tops.  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Thank you Jewel22.

Esteemed Contributor

Sundance and Talbot seem much the same size to me if that helps.  As you know QVC is crazy generous.