Frequent Contributor

Sizing charts with measurements discontinued?

Has QVC eliminated the manufacturer's measurement sizing charts?  I have noticed lately on each garment people asking "where is the size chart"?  Today there were many new items by several manufacturers that have no size chart any longer. Does not help the customer as different manufacturers have different measurments on their garments.  In the past it would help the customer select their sizing.  So many things have been eliminated by QVC.  I hope this is not one of them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sizing charts with measurements discontinued?

[ Edited ]

@Hoping for the best    There is already a thread today on this subject.  There's a phone number at the end where you can call to complain.  We've also asked the mods to convey our concern to the department head.  We don't know what's going on but we don't like it.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/What-is-happening-to-measurement-charts/td-p/7744898 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Are you talking about the ones you could find by using the "click here" line?  It's usually a sentence placed below the description of the item like this:

To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here.  

Honored Contributor

@santorini    That's the one.  It's missing on many new items.  There is no "Click Here".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That's a deal-breaker for me. I can usually wear an XSm, an XXS or a S.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I was interested in a Dennis Basso wool coat a couple of weeks ago in AM Style and when I couldn't find the garment measurements I said forget it.  I'm tall and sleeve length matters to me.  Surprisingly over the years I've had good luck with Basso and Mackie on the long sleeve length.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I noticed this also about no measurements -- a deal breaker for me.  Q should get the message when people stop tuning in.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

First time hearing and reading about this. Don't like this change at all. I always use the click here measurements for every garment. It helps me select the best size and fit when ordering. 

Honored Contributor

I also use click here, every single time.  It saves most retuns.