Honored Contributor

Sizing Reccomendation? A274073 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Knit Tank with Satin & Lace Trim

[ Edited ]

Looks like it runs small across the bust. My typical Q size is XS or S, but I think I should order Medium for this tank. S bust=35, Med bust=37.5

Reviews/recommendations please!

A274073 

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Knit Tank with Satin and Lace Trim

a274073.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sizing Reccomendation? A274073 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Knit Tank with Satin & Lace Tr

You are right about the sizing . Got a couple Logo products on LTS.

The bust is tighter so the larger bottom does not look so voluminous.

Don't go up two sizes but consider maybe one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sizing Reccomendation? A274073 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Knit Tank with Satin & Lace Tr

@hopi wrote:

You are right about the sizing . Got a couple Logo products on LTS.

The bust is tighter so the larger bottom does not look so voluminous.

Don't go up two sizes but consider maybe one.

@hopi - TY. I use the garment sizing info & it's typically spot on. Just wanted to see if anyone thinks the garment sizing info is wrong based on their orders of this tank. I have to size up for tops in GILI line too vs other Q fashion brands

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I ordered this one this morning in XS (my usual for this LOGO fabric, sometimes XXS) and I'm 5'3", 110 lbs., 34B bust (chest for XS per chart = 33").

I personally would order your usual size, based on your bust size in the click here measurements, keeping in mind that this fabric has a lot of stretch.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

@KingstonsMom seems like a regular Logo shopper.

Logo's  are supposed to be tight in the bust and the tightness makes the rest of the outfit not look baggie or misfitted.  Not a real fan of of the line so do not shop her line. My purchases were only $24  meant for around the house and easy run out the door shopping casual.

You both appear to be tiny so IG's recs might be the way to go.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Logo's  are supposed to be tight in the bust and the tightness makes the rest of the outfit not look baggie or misfitted.  Not a real fan of of the line so do not shop her line. My purchases were only $24  meant for around the house and easy run out the door shopping casual.

@hopi @KingstonsMom I ordered the medium, just release the small so someone will be happy! 35 bust might be too snug for me (38) even with stretch. Appreciate your input TY

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@hopi @KingstonsMom I ordered the medium, just release the small so someone will be happy! 35 bust might be too snug for me (38) even with stretch. Appreciate your input TY

@Chi-town girl

Yes! With a 38 bust, I would order the medium too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@hopi

LOL! Hey my friend from the 'old' Dooney forum! (wink!)

Actually I'm not a big LOGO buyer, but I do have a few of her rayon/span pieces (and played 'trial and error' a lot with sizing!)

I prefer her cotton/modal fabric, but living in south coastal GA, we can't 'layer' here except in winter, LOL!