Respected Contributor

Sizing Question for the Halstonettes

I haven't ordered anything from the H by Halston line, but I'm interested in this top. http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Printed-V-Neck-Knit-Top-with-Hi-Low-Hem.product.A276361.html?sc=A276...

I watched the presentation and Jill is usually really good about mentioning sizing and fit, but today, she didn't even say whether or not she was wearing her normal size medium. The chest measurements look large, but the two reviewers say it is more normal to smaller sizing.  I go between medium and large and my bust measures 41".  What size do you recommend?  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sizing Question for the Halstonettes

@Trudey, I have several H pieces and think the sizing runs generous, I never order larger than an XS in H. I think you would be very happy with a M in this line. Show off that beautiful body!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack  LOL...you should be telling me to "cover that thing up". Smiley Happy  Thanks for the sizing info.  

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Trudey, I have several H pieces and think the sizing runs generous, I never order larger than an XS in H. I think you would be very happy with a M in this line. Show off that beautiful body!

@Trudey - My experience with sizing for the Halston line is the same as for @MaggieMack.  Don't size up. If you end up ordering, please post a review. Hope you love it! This is one of my fav apparel lines at Q Heart 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Thank you @Chi-Town girl.  I'm going to try it in a medium.  I'll definitely come back and let you know what I think about it.  I love the colors.

Respected Contributor

I just went to order it and it's waitlisted in medium in all colors.  I guess I should have decided quicker.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey - darn about it being sold out. Don't hesitate to jump on WL. I've had good luck with getting my WL orders fulfilled at Q. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri