Frequent Contributor

I  am so upset.  I've noticed they have quit putting sizing charts on many fashion items while on air.  What a cop out.  How am I supposed to know what to order?  Call the customer service or go online?  This was done years ago and there were so many complaints they brought the sizing measutements back.  Please COMPLAIN.

Honored Contributor

@Cherylou.  @I've seen a size chart on every single garment I've  checked for months.  What are you looking at that had no measurements

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The OP wrote on-air. Size charts aren't always shown.

Occasional Contributor

Yes I have to agree, has been a pet peeve of mine for ages. Measurements differ from brand to brand & even between items of the same brand.    By the time you can get to check size charts your size has sold out!

Valued Contributor

Agree. I discovered that LL Bean also stopped listing garment meaurements per size. You have to acutually call CS to get that into. Like I'm going to do that for every item I'm shopping. I think that trend shows that if fact garment sizes are inconsistent and they don't want to give us that info

Occasional Visitor
Kudos to Amy Stran, in my opinion she is the only host that gives information regarding what size each model is wearing. I find it very helpful in deciding what size to order when seeing the item on a model that is close to my size and height. Thank you Amy ♥️