Honored Contributor

Sizing Info --- I Wish Host Would

Provide important info in their presentations.  It would really really help if they gave what sizes the models are wearing.  Too much useless info on where I can wear the item and how many I should buy.  I waited the entire presentation for SB to help us out with that but nooooooooooooooooo.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sizing Info --- I Wish Host Would

I agree with you. Some do give the info fast on sizing. But a lot dont and theyre busy talking nonsense at times. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

During the shows I watch, the hosts are very good about asking the models what size they're wearing.  I don't usually watch shows hosted by the newer hosts.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

During the shows I watch, the hosts are very good about asking the models what size they're wearing.  I don't usually watch shows hosted by the newer hosts.

@Kachina624    I took your adice and looked up the actual garment measurements.   Found a pair of D&C pants with 27 inch insean that were perfect!   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Provide important info in their presentations.  It would really really help if they gave what sizes the models are wearing.  Too much useless info on where I can wear the item and how many I should buy.  I waited the entire presentation for SB to help us out with that but nooooooooooooooooo.   

@rms1954   I agree!  I was just watching a video with a Susan Graver top and Leah was going over the sizes on the different models when Susan had to add her 2 cents.  This has happened before with different vendors & hosts....each model gets in front of the camera in a different color & size, the host is going over sizes but the vendor has to keep chatting about how to wear the item, etc.  within a few seconds the host has forgotten about telling the viewer what size the model is wearing.  I find this frustrating!

Like many I find knowing what size a model is in to be very helpful in how it fits a certain body type that we may identify with.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't even watch Susan Graver anymore because I don't want to see something I like and not know how it will fit. I like knowing the size on the model.

I have had issues with her sizing before

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree...they should all give sizing info, often, (like they do colors!) And, I've often said I wish they'd also give a model's numeric size...that would be of great help, as her height is part of the picture but not the most important part for me to know how it might fit me! I get that they would never give a model's weight, but numeric size is a very important part of figuring out how it will compare on myself. Telling me a model is in extra-small doesn't do anything if I don't know what numeric size she is....Q's sizing changes per brand, and runs bigger than b&m brands, so XS can be equivalent to numeric 2 or 4, sometimes fitting more like a usual small would.  I often can't figure it out, so I don't purchase. Giving the model's numeric size would so help!

Respected Contributor

@rms1954  YES YES YES ...    I was watching SB also last night, and I like her a lot, and they presented a top that caught my attention.  They did not give the model's size nor did it have anything on the screen with the chest size.  I waited and waited and  then thought,   if they aren't giving that info,  maybe I really don't need this piece.  I passed.  Lost sale for them.   Could I have looked it up?  Yes, if it were posted....  but I didn't have the time, nor the drive, which in the end, saved me money.

Honored Contributor

Maybe because I am short, I just don't get why it matters what size a model is wearing.  Most of them are very tall and xxl or xs.  I am not tall or small.

I have never seen a QVC model with my body type.

On the few occasions, I have been interested in QVC clothing, I just go to the item on line and look at the clothing measurements.  

QVC has mentioned many, many times, what size the models are.  If you relate to a certain model, I would think you already have an idea of what size she is and what size She is wearing.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Maybe because I am short, I just don't get why it matters what size a model is wearing.  Most of them are very tall and xxl or xs.  I am not tall or small.

I have never seen a QVC model with my body type.

On the few occasions, I have been interested in QVC clothing, I just go to the item on line and look at the clothing measurements.  

QVC has mentioned many, many times, what size the models are.  If you relate to a certain model, I would think you already have an idea of what size she is and what size She is wearing.

@Carmie  But that's exactly why it's helpful.  Sometimes a host will say that they normallly take a small, but they are in an xxs because of the cut of the garment.    Or, they normally take a small but they sized up because they wanted a looser fit in an item...   and then I can see how it fits them when they're wearing it.  That gives me a better idea of what to order.   I also like to see measurements on the screen.  It's helpful to me.