Honored Contributor

Just watching Q show a swim suit and they said to size down.  I see shoes that says to size up or down.  To me that means the item is not made correctly.  I do not size up or down, I skip buying that item altogether.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I'm with you - if I have to follow all those instructions - I say 'pass'.  Can't tolerate getting an item - doesn't fit - have to fill out return slip - repackage - get the correct mailing label on and drive to the post office.  Summary:  I don't need anything on the Q that badly.  (click)

(it's what you get from buying from China, etc.)

Trusted Contributor

I rarely watch the Q on TV but order from their website. I wonder why they don't put this in the description when you look at the item?

Honored Contributor

Here in the U.S., we do not have standard sizing the way they do in Europe.  Sizes are close but there are often differences.  Expensive clothing tends to be sized smaller than less expensive clothing.  It's called vanity sizing.  So, it's not a matter of being "wrong" or not being made properly. They tell us to size up or down when they know that the garment is not sized according to QVC sizing.  I use size charts and I don't have many fit problems.  The only time I do size up or down is when the host or designer makes a point of telling us to do that.