Honored Contributor

Re: Size of Garment(s) Shown During Presentations

@ECBG wrote:

I would imagine small sizes are presented because large sizes don't fit hangers as well, in fact, in many stores larger sizes of pants have part of the waist banc clipped back to make it look nicer on the hanger.

@ECBG  BTW, been meaning to ask you, I've noticed some stores put the smaller sizes and/or petites on the top shelves or top hanging racks and work their way down to the mediums and larges at eye level. As a small/petite person, shouldn't my sizes be lower or at least eye level so I don't have to ask for assistance or find something to climb on to get my item?

Honored Contributor

@Carmie   ....and now we know why Amy and Courtney are the divas of prime time style shows....size XXXXS!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I would imagine small sizes are presented because large sizes don't fit hangers as well, in fact, in many stores larger sizes of pants have part of the waist banc clipped back to make it look nicer on the hanger.

@ECBG  BTW, been meaning to ask you, I've noticed some stores put the smaller sizes and/or petites on the top shelves or top hanging racks and work their way down to the mediums and larges at eye level. As a small/petite person, shouldn't my sizes be lower or at least eye level so I don't have to ask for assistance or find something to climb on to get my item?

@Shanus 

Most likely, the store puts misses lower because there are fewer petites.

Will your house be put back together so you can enjoy the holidays?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG   The workers/painters left on Monday and the cleaning crews came yesterday and today...Then the job of putting things back where they go and unpacking boxes, hanging mirrors in bathrooms and pictures on walls. Of course, it all doesn't have to be done at once. We'll enjoy the holidays and in spare time, do some of the work. Thanks for asking.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   The workers/painters left on Monday and the cleaning crews came yesterday and today...Then the job of putting things back where they go and unpacking boxes, hanging mirrors in bathrooms and pictures on walls. Of course, it all doesn't have to be done at once. We'll enjoy the holidays and in spare time, do some of the work. Thanks for asking.

@Shanus lordy!  Bless you Girl!!!Smiley Happy