Respected Contributor

Does anyone else have trouble reading the size charts that Q provides?  I just need Bust, Waist, Hip and Inseam not all those other measurements which mean nothing to me!!

Honored Contributor

Some people obviously DO need them.  You are not the only customer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Size charts

[ Edited ]

No trouble for me to read the garment measurements. I read the ones I want to make sure of, probably same ones most of us use,  plus my brain can ignore the ones I might not need to look at. In the case of outerwear, like a coat, I need to see the sweep. For sweaters, I find the sleeve length important because I am petite.  

When I have all information I can decide which of it is most relevant and not give my attention to other measurements. I'm sure different shoppers might prefer to have access to the those measurements "which mean nothing to you".

Honored Contributor

Re: Size charts

[ Edited ]

Your best bet is to look at only those that apply to you. 

Shoulder seams, sometimes too small, are very important to me. Thighs and pant legs that are sometimes too wide. Sleeve length. How wide at the bottom of a shirt, sweater, and shorter coat.  Total length.  

Honored Contributor

I'm grateful that they include length of tops, this is very important to me. I'm always surprised how many places don't state that measurement, if they don't I won't order, because I hate returning things.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I agree the current measurements are overkill.  IMO, QVC is being "sarcastic" since so many requested measurements they decided to give every measurement they could think of.  Totally unnecessary and confusing.

Honored Contributor

Type in "size chart" in the search box,  and you will get the regular chart, not the specific garment measurements

Size Chart

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor
Personally, I understand and need the current garment measurement charts.
Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Does anyone else have trouble reading the size charts that Q provides?  I just need Bust, Waist, Hip and Inseam not all those other measurements which mean nothing to me!!

@bargainsgirl   Just bust measurements doesn't tell me enough about the way a garment fits across the shoulders/back. That's higher up than bust measurements and sometimes overlooked. That's also why I'm surprized by hosts or models who look broad through the shoulders, but still claim to be size small. 

Honored Contributor

Anyone else find the garment measurements are off when you recieve the item?