Frequent Contributor

I hate when an item is on clearance and the  "click here" sizing info is no longer available.  With the vast range of sizing among brands I can't afford to order without sizing info.

Respected Contributor

if I can't see the "click here" measurements I don't order either. Is this an "as is" item?  If so buried in the description is usually the original item number that you can copy and look that up. 

Honored Contributor

@Cherylou    People who can't see sizing info are often Safari users who find the problem disappears when they switch to a different browser.  Since you didn't include an item number, we can't check it for you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Cherylou 

Yes as @Kachina624  said, it may just be an issue for your computer/browser etc.

I have never Not been able to see the click here measurements.

Give the item # so others can take a look.  We can post them for you possibly.

Respected Contributor

I'm solely a Safari user and I have always been able to see the "click here" option for the size chart. 

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308   I'm an Android user and have never been unable to see anything but many people do have a problem and they're usually using Safari

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Cherylou @Bhvbum 

I use Edge and sometimes the "click here" won't work for me so I right click and open "in private browsing". Works everytime for me.