Honored Contributor

I'm more a fan of White House Black Market than I am of the sister company, Chicos.  Especially love their belts.  I like Dillards.com to see things not in the store as well as Belk.com to see things I miss out in the store.  Anthropologie is a big favorite and I can't wait because they're building one here (in town where no one, and I mean NO one can park!).  Also love Talbots!

You?

Honored Contributor

BaubleBar has great statement necklaces and fashion jewelry at reasonable prices, and shipping is free both ways... I also like the Banana Republic site. They have good sales, and free shipping with $50 purchase, and free returns... Also Nordstrom's site b/c of their good selection and free shipping both ways.

There seems to be a pattern here, lol. I don't like to pay for shipping!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

i'll shop anywhere, lol, but nordies is first on my list.  i have a personal shopper and  she puts me in clothes i wouldn't think of trying and she also hunts things down for me that i've seen and can't live without. 

Esteemed Contributor

For a bargain on "it" clothing, shoes, handbags, or home decor, my favorite online stores are MyHabit, Gilt, and HauteLook, all dot coms. Never want to miss the sales at Nordstrom, either.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack  love hautelook!