Honored Contributor

I don't own a single kimono but I like this outfit idea. I would just do bermuda shorts instead. Looks cool and easy. They have several other prints available. You could do slim leg pants or slim leg jeans too.

At my last hair appointment one of the stylists had a black and white floral kimono on with a black tank and slim leg pants, all the stylists wear black. It was such a pretty outfit.

509074_9036.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Simple Cute Summer Outfit

I don't do shorts but l would wear crops or capris or bermudas---very cute.

Honored Contributor

The top is very pretty and I would wear it with crop pants.  It looks so light and comfortable and fitting for the warm months.

Respected Contributor

Very nice outfit!  I bought a kimona in FLA last month with the intention of using it as a cover-up.  But they're so versatile.  Nice light layer for cool evenings, cool restaurants, etc. too.  

Honored Contributor

I forget to mention it's from Loft Outlet. I had that in the title but edited.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 what store please?

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal I posted right before you, sorry...had it in my title but edited. It's from Loft Outlet. Sale going on too, I'm tempted.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, it’s very cute! 

Respected Contributor

I just looked at the site. I wish they offered more than one size, I’m afraid I would just be swimming in this. Does anyone have experience with a one-size-fits-all kimono when they are a smaller size?

Honored Contributor

I don't wear shorts but that's a cute outfit.  I love kimonos, although they only recently started calling them that.  A cool, light, airy cover up like that is perfect for me because I don't exactly love my upper arms and my butt.  I have a nice collection of them, mostly from Evine that I bought over the past few summers.