Honored Contributor

I think you'll like this. Depending on how you style it it's a proper length that hits hi hip BUT if you don't tuck the bottom layer, which is a soft cozy rayon/span, it pulls down over your butt with leggings!

If you choose to tuck it in it doesn't add any bulk and untucked it's rouchable! And stays where you put it. I purchased the black but am showing the white so you can see the features.

It's on clearance. 727-448

tiered top.jpg

Honored Contributor

That top is really cute but is it a q item?

Honored Contributor

@dex

evine. I'm always hard pressed to find cute and wearable items on the Q and when I do it's over priced!

To be fair I am wearing my hot in hollywood top that I recently purchased but I very rarely buy clothing from the Q

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@Thanks..I like the styling ideas that you suggested too so now I am going to have to beat silleemee to it.

Honored Contributor

THANK YOU! @Andreatoo I just love it. I bought both black and ivory.  Really cute and I think they can be either dressy or casual depending on what you're wearing on the bottom.  I'll probably wear them with jeans mostly.

BTW...Did you see the K&M TTV for tonight?Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

I think I saw the TTV on Monday but I don't remember what it was lol!

I was impressed when I got it that the T-shirt layer wasn't bulky at all and you could tuck it in without any extra bulge from the fabric but to be completely honest @dex I wouldn't have thought of it if the host, Wendy, wasn't wearing it that way!

I may go back for the white one myself

Honored Contributor

I got the white...can't wait.It is the cutest top I have seen lately.

Honored Contributor

Don't forget to report back to me what you think!

Honored Contributor

@dex

Did you get your white top?? What do you think?

@SilleeMee

Did you get yours? Did you get your dress?

I got my Madi Claire purse yesterday and I'm impressed! Super soft leather and just the right size!

I got my clothes today; the dress, the asym tank, and the clearance denim cuffied capris (ITC)

All fit perfectly but the capris were a bit more distressed than anticipated...may not be able to wear them to work but for $9.97 it's all good!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo,

My stuff is out for delivery. I've got the two overlay tops in black and white plus two dresses with the black bottom hem in b&w and the animal print. 

I'm glad to hear the dress fit you. That means mine will most likely fit me, too. My UPS guy doesn't get here until after dark...whaaaah.