Frequent Contributor

I remember that line of clothing being sold in higher end boutiques many years ago. They were classic, genteel pieces. I watched the presentation today on HSN and was pleasantly surprised at the freshness and style of the items. Didnt buy but was tempted.

Honored Contributor

Sigrid Olsen was bought out by the Liz Claiborne group, which then dropped the line.    I'm glad she was able to "bring herself back".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I remember buying a fun Sigrid Olsen summer outfit (pants and a top) from Nordstrom years and years ago.  I loved it.  How fun to hear she is back!

Respected Contributor

I saw a little of that presentation , and agree she has some lovely pieces , especially her prints . I have a now pretty grungy tee with her label that I have worn out.  I believe I purchased at a thrift store years ago. It is just a lovely design in lavendar, aqua, and white. I have gotten comments on it from neighbors when doing yard work about it being so "pretty." I will watch her presentations.

Respected Contributor

I bought a few items from her first visit.  The quality was not nearly what she once produced.  I felt the pieces I received were overpriced.  The clearance prices are closer to what they are worth.