Trusted Contributor

Re: Sigrid Olsen is Coming Back! HSN--APRIL 16th @ 9:00PM in ""THE LIST"" and 4 HOURS ON APRIL 21st TBA

On 4/21/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 4/21/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 4/21/2015 Chi-town girl said: Bon-I hope you are watching or recording the show--they are showing your "Bali" tunic! The colors are really nice with contrast trim-love the capri/turq color. Sigrid said it runs big & said to size down if you want a closer fIt. I also like the tunic she is wearing. Hard to choose...
Chi, I missed these shows (family visiting) but will watch tonight. Just ordered the periwinkle sight unseen/no video yet. How'd that color look??? I can still edit if the turquoise was prettier! Thanks!
oh, I like the periwinkle, and the pink. The white is nice with the navy accent. The items show well/look better than the still shots. I was surprised how much I like the Shambala tunic in hot pink & ordered it instead of my initial plan to order the blue. The black option turned out to be my 2nd choice-looks sharp with the green accent. Her slim pants are also nice, but a bit pricey. Hoping to pick up some things on clearance. Good luck with your decision-too many nice options ;-)
Would you do me a favor? Try and see if the presentation videos of these tunics play for you? They won't play on my tablet. Thanks!
Yes, I just pulled up the video for your tunic & it plays. I'm using a Samsung notebook right now
Weird. I can play QVC videos fine, but not HSN's. Does it look roomy? Sorry to ask. Ugh.
Chi, I got one of them to play finally -- loving the periwinkle. And thanks, heard her say roomy. Anxiously awaiting the next 2 shows. I feel like an old kid in a candy store....love the relaxed beachy feel. Maybe because I live at the beach???? :-)
Honored Contributor

Re: Sigrid Olsen is Coming Back! HSN--APRIL 16th @ 9:00PM in ""THE LIST"" and 4 HOURS ON APRIL 21st TBA

On 4/21/2015 Chi-town girl said: Bon-I hope you are watching or recording the show--they are showing your "Bali" tunic! The colors are really nice with contrast trim-love the capri/turq color. Sigrid said it runs big & said to size down if you want a closer fIt. I also like the tunic she is wearing. Hard to choose...
Chi, I missed these shows (family visiting) but will watch tonight. Just ordered the periwinkle sight unseen/no video yet. How'd that color look??? I can still edit if the turquoise was prettier! Thanks!
oh, I like the periwinkle, and the pink. The white is nice with the navy accent. The items show well/look better than the still shots. I was surprised how much I like the Shambala tunic in hot pink & ordered it instead of my initial plan to order the blue. The black option turned out to be my 2nd choice-looks sharp with the green accent. Her slim pants are also nice, but a bit pricey. Hoping to pick up some things on clearance. Good luck with your decision-too many nice options ;-)
Would you do me a favor? Try and see if the presentation videos of these tunics play for you? They won't play on my tablet. Thanks!
Yes, I just pulled up the video for your tunic & it plays. I'm using a Samsung notebook right now
Weird. I can play QVC videos fine, but not HSN's. Does it look roomy? Sorry to ask. Ugh.
Chi, I got one of them to play finally -- loving the periwinkle. And thanks, heard her say roomy. Anxiously awaiting the next 2 shows. I feel like an old kid in a candy store....love the relaxed beachy feel. Maybe because I live at the beach???? :-)
Lucky you living at the beach...the rest of us dream & visit, lol. Her designs are beautiful & look like good quality. Love that she uses lots of cotton & natural fabrics. I will be also be watching. Enjoy!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Lucky you living at the beach...the rest of us dream & visit, lol. Her designs are beautiful & look like good quality. Love that she uses lots of cotton & natural fabrics. I will be also be watching. Enjoy!
Well, I purchased the Bali tunic in periwinkle and the other tunic in hot pink. You?
Honored Contributor

Bon-I bought the Shambala in hot pink and the Maya tunic tee in periwinkle. Glad she did well!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Somewhat dissapointed. Some of her stuff looked like susan graver to me
Trusted Contributor

On 4/21/2015 Chi-town girl said: Bon-I bought the Shambala in hot pink and the Maya tunic tee in periwinkle. Glad she did well!
So....we bought the same tunic in hot pink....and I have the Maya tunic tee in periwinkle in my cart. Deciding between that one and the Bali top in periwinkle already purchased. We did good!!
Honored Contributor

On 4/21/2015 Chi-town girl said: Bon-I bought the Shambala in hot pink and the Maya tunic tee in periwinkle. Glad she did well!
So....we bought the same tunic in hot pink....and I have the Maya tunic tee in periwinkle in my cart. Deciding between that one and the Bali top in periwinkle already purchased. We did good!!
I love the details like the embroidery, the contrast trim & the colors-perfect timing for spring purchasing. Look forward to her June shows.

Trusted Contributor

I love the details like the embroidery, the contrast trim & the colors-perfect timing for spring purchasing. Look forward to her June shows.

Just got to work and quickly checked out the tops I ordered. Last night, I was a little hesitant about paying $65 for each (with shipping and all), but then after checking some of the prices on QVC for shirts (flimsy, slinky materials for about the same price), I felt better about my decision. I'm so anxious to see her designs in person and boy, do I hope they fit! I went with my "Linea" size for her tops, as Linea is my favorite line on the Q.

Have a great day!!

Honored Contributor

I'm on waitlist for a couple of things.

$7 for shipping is kind of a turn off though.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/22/2015 brii said:

I'm on waitlist for a couple of things.

$7 for shipping is kind of a turn off though.

I know - I felt the "sting" too, but I'm hoping it will be well worth it. Her things do look beautiful. I'll be sure to post once I receive (and I won't hold back!!!). Smile